As NC declars State of Emergency they remove the right to carry a gun off your own p

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by safedman, Sep 2, 2010.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

This is big on the conservative talk radio here in NC today. Seems that when ever a SOE is called, I lose my right to CC.

2. safedman

safedman New Member

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.....

In a time when there would be no cop within 100 miles of you. You are unarmed by the people that you pay their wage.

3. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

I would take my chances and not worry about that stupid law.If they arrest you,just say you want a trial buy jury.I hope most of your fellow NCers would find you not guilty.Just my .02 cents.Thank God I live in Texas.

Murfdog

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Typical!! Like puting up a billboard "State of Emergency, Come Rob Us!!"

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

A trial buy jury? I don't know about you, but I don't have the sort of money to buy myself a jury.:rolleyes:

This is an interesting tidbit though. I wonder how many states have this sort of a provision. I don't think Texas has this in any law, but one never knows for sure til the time comes.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

So you're supposed to just leave your guns at home somewhere? So they can be damaged, lost or stolen? You can't transport your firearms to safety with the rest of your valuables?

That's extreme bull****.

7. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

Boy you guys and gals don't miss a thing (BY)sorry LOL.
    Again I'll take my chances let someone try and take um!

Murfdog

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That was a big argument a lot of people were making. Also, guns are an investment, shouldn't I be able to protect my investment and take it with me??
    I'm in an area that is affected so I'm still armed.

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

So they take a sledgehammer to the Second Amendment once again.

"... shall not be infringed." Of course, it's all negotiable. :mad:

10. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

The Gov. must of read Ray Nagen's book. "How to make the folks most uncomfortable during a disaster".

If I remember correctly Ray went door to door confiscating firearms from the law abiding citizen during the Katrina disaster. This seemed like an open door welfare policy to me. You know kinda like rob from those that worked hard for what they have and not get caught while the city is in total chaos.

Big government at work, you gotta love it.

11. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Ooops, I guess I was a law breaker.

12. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

If Federal law governs the transport of firearms the NC Gov's order should be invalid in that regard, carry is a state issue...

13. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

That is amazing. I was under the impression that NC was one of the Pro Gun states. Get out and vote!

14. armoredman

armoredman Member

Good luck in November getting rid of this idiocy. Or move to AZ, no hurricanes, and we have Constitutional Carry.

15. Eastex_Guns

Eastex_Guns New Member

Of course, it is the governments position that everyone is a criminal until proven innocent. If they disarm everyone then all the criminals are now disarmed...

16. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

Arizona has no such provision for disarming citizens. THANK GOD.

Holy crackers...did I just bring one back from the dead? Sorry all.

17. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

Common sense is not so common.
    Reminders of this fact can be beneficial. :cool:

18. unclebear

unclebear New Member

Ya know its only illegal if you get caught, I generally don't agree with breaking the law but if it involves my life I'm going to keep my weapon on me.

19. Yunus

Yunus New Member

It's illegal either way, you just don't get punished if you don't get caught.