As if you needed a reason to NOT carry Mexican...

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Kain, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Kain

Kain Member

I got a call today for a self inficted GSW today. I'm pretty used to that call, but it's usually a suicide attempt. Today it was a guy carrying Mexican his Glock 17 who accidentally shot himself in the right thigh. We carried him to the local trauma center where they found a shattered femur and the hollow point imbedded just beneath the surface of the lateral thigh. He was rushed to the OR where they fitted him with a 6" titanium rod to replace the section of Femur that he obliterated. And to be completely honest, I'm kinda glad the OR Doc denied my request for orders for more than 5 of Morphine.

Just thought I'd share my humorous moment of the day.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I thought the Humerus was part of the elbow, not the thigh. ;)

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ah yes, the infamous "Glock Leg" stigmata continues! :eek:

4. CAAD8N8

CAAD8N8 New Member

Nice! I give kids more than 5 of morphine! I bet that hurt like crazy!

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

that little nub on the trigger is NOT a safety!! thats why browning put a grip safety on the 1911 heh. if your gonna carry with it down the front of your pants you better have a safety or a grip safety in case you get a little randy and spring a .... well you get the idea. keep your third leg off the bang switch!!!!!!

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Oh, mygod!!

7. Lindenwood

Lindenwood New Member

Wait, the little ol' Nine did all that? :D

*Pro-Nine* :p

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The good ol method of carrying in the front next to ur weiner...sheeesh! Id rather it shattered my femur than vaporize my cockinballs!!! But i wouldnt carry like tht anyways

9. bones72

bones72 New Member

That's always been kinda scary to me to carry like that. I think I will pass:(((

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

He missed the reproductive parts... too bad, because he doesn't need to breed

11. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

they now have a loaded chamber indicator but no "real safety".

12. cmidfield14

cmidfield14 New Member

Holster = no Glock leg

It's simple math!

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Even before they put tht lil knob on there as the indicator tht piece of metal was flat but it still stuck out a lil bit where u could tell it was loaded. All glock did was make it stick out a lil further

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Some people just arent responsible enough to mess with a gun without an external safety. I firmly believe tht if breathing wasnt a natural response some people would suffocate to death..

15. kiev721

kiev721 New Member

mexican carry glock

maby if more mexican bandido's used that very special carry meathod we'd have vewer cross boarder problems :)))))):eek:

16. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

I mean, how careless can you be?? I hate to say it but he deserved it. Why carry with one in the pipe and you have no holster? I love my Glock but aint no way in hell i would carry it mexican style. In the event i do, it wouldnt have one in the chamber; Damn didnt Plaxico teach us anything??

17. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

This is why I like the strong side carry. Worst case is I loose a little ***, which I could probably afford.:)

TACK

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hahahahaha, tht would b a hard way to lose it. The tackleberry weight loss program

19. Mandy

Mandy New Member

I don't see the problem with carrying a Glock Mexican, I did for yrs with only the clipdraw and never had a problem with it, lately I bought a Black hawk IWB tuckable holster since I wouldn't need a cover garment.

What happened was pure negligence from the owner.

20. Dennis845

Dennis845 New Member

Just another case of, "the little brain does the thinking of the big brain"! I'll bet the little brain lets the big brain do most the thinking now :eek: