As cool as Canebrake

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by NGIB, Oct 14, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Not really, but I now have an operational .460 Rowland 1911 myself!

While it didn't drop in 2 of mine, it fit perfectly in my upgraded Mil-Spec and it's going to the range on Saturday...

[​IMG]

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Sweet! Can't wait for the range report!

3. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I second that; please post a link to your range report here so that we don't miss it.

4. amoroque

amoroque New Member

Saweeet! That is cool!

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Y'all must be assuming I'll actually hit the target. While at the Chevy dealer today getting my new tires installed, my shooting buddy that works there was saying we'll probably have a bowling pin match early next month. Wonder what Boomer will do to a pin???

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Congrats! I would like to know how it does on pins, too.

7. amoroque

amoroque New Member

I can only imagine! this is gonna be cool. take pics......or better yet video of that!

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nope. Sorry Dave, but I can't give this a thumbs up. That dead sexy black compensator just looks wrong on the rest of the weapon.

I demand you send it BACK to Robar and get the Roguard taken off and have the front end coated with NP-3 so it matches. :p

JD

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

That's why I wish it would have fit on this one...

[​IMG]

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Where was the hang up? Barrel clearance?

11. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I believe so...

12. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

See, everyone is getting something cooler than I have. Stupid mooney not growing on trees. Oh well, one day. Congrats

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Might PM Cane. He ran into some sort of clearance issue with his, say it with me kids, COLT ( the headaches make it a Colt after all :D )

He was working with the folks that made the kit, he is pretty good friends with the gal who is Annie Oakley on here, and they were able to get it to fit, but I think he had to send it in. There was a story, but as Cane is prone to run on and on about his Colts I have taken to drowning them out with my fingers in my ears going LALALALALALALALALALA.

Hit him up there, I am sure there was a similiar issue.

14. NGIB

NGIB New Member

He did send me a PM, I just wanted to avoid shipping crap if I could. Since it works on the Mil-Spec, I'm happy anyway...

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah but it looks like crap and we all know how important your Range Fashion is to you Dave. :D:p

16. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I can always paint the gun to match...:rolleyes: