Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I'm laughing hysterically right now.

·
Premium Member
12,038 Posts
Lmao. It's in Amsterdam- it must have took a little weed to think that one up! Even my girl, a cat lover, thought it was hilarious.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Doing something disgusting doesnt make one an artist it just makes that person a disgusting individual.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That is freaking hilarious but a little sick

·
Registered
238 Posts
Imagine he does through all of this work and then the maiden voyage at the part it takes off and some dog just snatches it like a frisbee

Doing something disgusting doesnt make one an artist it just makes that person a disgusting individual.
Ya but at least he didn't kill it for this purpose. it is sick that he thought to do anything but bury it though.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Lmao. O don't know how to feel about this.. but I cant stop laughing.

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
That is horribly twisted. But funny at the same time. I guess I can see having a pet stuffed and all (not that I would myself) but a helicopter? Seriously? That takes a demented mind.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I don’t believe I’ve ever felt both revulsion and amusement simultaneously before. I’d thank you for the unique experience, but I’m not sure I like it. I’m really not sure what to think.
:( :eek: :)

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
I don’t believe I’ve ever felt both revulsion and amusement simultaneously before. I’d thank you for the unique experience, but I’m not sure I like it. I’m really not sure what to think.
:( :eek: :)
Same here. Funny........but not really.

·
Registered
714 Posts
This is both sad and amusing in the sense that you can make the joke about a flying cat chasing birds. Now the guy who invented that is really messed up in the head or never really liked his pet in the first place.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
We are cat lovers in this family. That is wrong and just plain messed. Funny as hell...but still wrong. LOL

·
Banned
32 Posts
That is totally awesome. But my my the things humans come up with.....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Even he cat looks a little shocked or he ran into something backwards! My cat was extremely offended at how hard I laughed at this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts