Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've tried everything to submit an article, so maybe someone who has done it before can help.

Whenever I try to submit the article, it says there is an error with the title. I have tried typing it with spaces between the words, and with dashes between the words, but it still will not let me submit.

Also, can I chooses the location of the pics in the article? I haven't figured that out either.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Ok, I've tried everything to submit an article, so maybe someone who has done it before can help.

Whenever I try to submit the article, it says there is an error with the title. I have tried typing it with spaces between the words, and with dashes between the words, but it still will not let me submit.

Also, can I chooses the location of the pics in the article? I haven't figured that out either.

Thanks
Hmm, not sure. Is there at least 500 words in your article? I know this doesn't have much to do with the title but I think it is a requirement for all articles. Maybe if there were less than 500 words it won't let you submit it.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's slightly over 1000 words. :D

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it took a while to write, but not too long. It's over the M1895 Nagant.

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Cool! I have been wanting to write an article for awhile now. Just haven't had time. That and it would take me forever to edit it to make sure all of my grammar is correct.:D
If you want to write an article, I would be glad to edit it for you. I could check grammar, spelling, etc. but I won't know much about the content, I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If you want to write an article, I would be glad to edit it for you. I could check grammar, spelling, etc. but I won't know much about the content, I'm sure.
That would be cool! I did pretty well in english class...I just don't want to make myself look like anymore of a fool than I already am :D

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Title or URL title?

As for the images. Upload them all at once, then choose where to place them using the paper clip button.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gave it another try, and I found out what I was doing wrong. I was entering the URL name wrong. :eek:

I also was able to fix all the problems with the layout, and formatting of the article after I submitted it. I don't know why it messed up when I first posted it, but I was able to fix it by editing it.

It's posted now. :D

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It just said title.

Error: The title you entered has invalid characters, make sure it is only numbers, letters, or dashes.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I've tried everything. It won't post it. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts