article on potential ban

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by eltoro, Jan 5, 2013.

1. eltoro

eltoro New Member

2. Bladerunnerfury

Bladerunnerfury New Member

"...that would ban the sale or manufacture of about 120 firearms, including semiautomatic rifles and military-style handguns..." Wtf is a military style handgun?

3. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I guess Obama and Quinn smoke the same pipe ;) They have the same goofy wording of the law. Seriously This is all signs of a take over of citizens. I seriously can't see our public officials "police, national guard or soldiers" coming and just taking guns I would be ashamed if they did that !

If they do plan going door to door it could become a very ugly situation very fast. I just don't see people handing over anything at all.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Rank and File Cops should bs the ones calling BS on this and publically disagreeing there hand picked "supposed" leaders...after all, it's the Rank and File who's going to have to face the public if this crap get pushed through.

Personally, were I in Law Enforcent, I'd take the sane route and resign before becoming a martyr on the alter of liberalism...

...on the upside, those officer who chose to stay and "attempt" enforcement should have daily opportunities for "field promotions".

Attrition is a ***** fella's...

Tack

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Police Chiefs will back this crusade. There will be billions of Federal dollars dumped into this project. Police and Mayors will have major funding and incredible control over the people.

You can read about this when the power of the German people was taken over by the Nazis. That all started with funding of National Health Care. It progressed from anti tobacco to gun control.:(

6. eltoro

eltoro New Member

The messed up part will be if they think you own a "assault rifle or military gun" and decide to just kick your door in and search WTF ! I am seriously thinking of selling off my ar's and buying a super nice cowboy lever action and a super nice bolt action rifle. and a good old 44 magnum revolver ;) I doubt those will be banned. And since i am not the most athletic guy lately maybe sniping for protection is the way to go LOL

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

When they regulated the the full autos in 1934 they used a tax. Everyone who had one had to pay a $200 dollar tax to keep the firearm. That was a lot of money in 1934.
    Many of the leading Democrats want to do this with semi auto rifles today. I don't think it will be any kind of door to door confiscation. If you own a Browning P35 pistol with a shoulder stock you must buy a tax stamp to own it. That is one example under the SBR rules. The transfer stamp is a one time tax.
    We don't know anything yet. Becareful about making moves this early in the fight. My concern at this time is the Republican Party is weak and running from the fire. If the Republicans fold we are in big trouble. The Democrats will move to a total Euro ban like England.:(

8. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Hope that republicans wake up ! because things could get very very nasty if they think of door to door collections ! it will not be friendly or peaceful many very angry people ! And I as many would loose respect for the people in military that are sworn in to protect us from ALL ENEMIES INCLUDING DOMESTIC !!! And this is a act of a enemy breaking our constitution !

9. eltoro

eltoro New Member

If Illinois gets their 80% ban then we will see how people react to handing guns in ! And I seriously don't see people lining up like a black friday sale to hand in their investments !

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

eltoro, you make a good point. I can see Blue states used as test for the Final Solution. The Blue states with harsh gun control has people who are already conditioned for gun bans.:(

11. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

I wonder what the small print says on all the military hardware being sold to cities? My own small town picked up two Hummers for next to nothing. there are no free rides...

12. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

1911 .45

13. eltoro

eltoro New Member

SOuthern Illinois is a different human all together from the northern Illinois people. The southern Illinois are HARD WORKING PEOPLE and they are truly the $ machine of the state! But because Chitcago has the population #'S Chitcago makes everything look like it's them on paper making the $ ! Chitcago is a mess and has been getting very comfortable into bed with the UN ! And it wouldn't surprise me if they have UN help them get guns if there is to be a gun grab ! And well need I say more but "RED DAWN"

Quinn in Illinois is only making this whole ordeal now because the federal court slapped him with a mandatory ccw ! And I knew the scum bag would try this as a payback against the people ! I said it the moment I heard it Illinois doesn't want armed citizens at all !

And remember our new white house group is all part of the Chicago machine and they are pure communist in chicago . HEck the low life mayor stop chick fil e from opening new stores because ceo of chick fil e said he is against gay marriage ! wtf that is some childish crap. WE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO NOT APPROVE OF THINGS IN THE USA !!!!!! Doesn't mean we can stop it but yes we can say we don't like something and thats that !

14. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

It is not a "potential" ban, it is a "proposed" ban." It is important to understand the difference.

Nothing is about to come to a vote until the financial issues are dealt with. Who knows how long that will take.
    By that time, if we don't have any more mass murders, the temperature of the country will have cooled on gun issues.

15. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

There will be unintended consequences.

16. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Chain I hate to burst your bubble but the only important thing to them at the moment is guns ! "And Hawaii also" ! The real agenda of these monsters is take our guns and slap us with all kinds of insane rules and laws! And trust me I will not be subject to these idiot monsters insanity and la la land thinking !

Point is they want us unarmed for some reason and that is the main objective ! I am not some big conspiracy theory kinda guy but I am wondering allot about the depopulation theory and only way you could depopulate is to take away protection first !

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Chain that sword cuts on both sides. Obama can issue a Presidential ruling. And then wait for the congress to act on it. The votes maybe months in comming. New laws are like Ticks in a long haired dog they are damn hard to remove once the blood sucking starts.:eek:

18. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Hey Chainfire aren't you the same man that said, "President Obama is not coming for your guns. Stop watching/listening to Glenn Beck and Fox News". Paraphrased but accurate. Yea, like I'm really going to listen to you on this matter. May your mosin collection be the first guns to meet the band saw because you have said many times what obama is doing is lawful and constitutional.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  19. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Once it is proposed, doesn't it become potential?

20. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I said it, and as of now it remains true. Throw it in my face when the blue helmets show up in your driveway, and I will apologize. Until then, try to be patient.