Arsenal Inc’s AK Stimulus Plan

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by ARnoob, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

For all those of you who've been debating as to which AK to buy, and considering the various factors that come into play (quality, price, etc.) K-Var just may have the answer to that dilemma. Right now, they are working with Arsenal Inc. to offer an "AK Stimulus Plan" and it's quite a sweet deal! No, I don't work for either Arsenal or K-Var, but I thought that I'd share this with you folks. The prices are slashed and you can get either a real Russian or Bulgarian AK variant for what some places are charging for a WASR!!! Check it out.

K-VAR Corporation

:D

2. crockett007

crockett007 New Member

This price drop has hit the distributors and retail shops like a sledgehammer. Many have inventory stacked up during the panic they can't sell now. It's business and greed smashing into a reality check on the actual value of these rifles.

Let the games begin!

3. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

And I LOVE it! I was considering paying over $800 for an Arsenal SLR-106 FR, when at the last second, I saw this on K-Var's site. I just ordered one for $699!!! :D I'm stoked! I've wanted one for quite some time and now I'm getting it. I mean, why pay $450 for a WASR-10 when you can get a Russian AKM clone made of much better quality for $499??!!?? You're right, it's reality check time for the distributors. ;)

4. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Oh man! I just ordered another one from this stimulus package! I'll be getting an SGL-21 (Russian plum colored AKM in 7.62x39!!! I can't stop this addiction!!! :D