Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a firing pin for this rifle or someone who can make me one from an original copy?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Try Numrich arms

Well, that's what they used to be called. But these guys carry parts for almost everything. They have an online full search catalog, but I don't have the link handy right now. Just do some searches for Numrich or for firearms parts.

:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ap-74

SAS/ALL

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Do you have the Original? If so, it should not be too tough to get a machinist to do some quick measurements and make you a new one? Usually all thats wrong is a broke of tip (DRY FIRING) or warn down from normal use? I've made a few for some Odd ball Firearms over the years!

Good Sudgestion about Numurich, they have rarely let me down on Parts when I needed them? Not saying the price was great, but usually thay had what I needed!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yeah, and you don't really want to sell them old, broken guns!

They charge what the market will bear for parts, but they don't pay out very well! I once sold them some older, broken rifles and pistols. The average price they paid was $38. Yet, when I went online and priced similar firearms parts from their web site, all the parts to make a complete gun totaled more than $300!

:(

·
Registered
356 Posts
None that I know of

I referenced several of my older gun books / catalogs and I don't see any evidence of a magazine, other than the company's original.

:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Armi Jager AP-74

Does anyone know where I can get a firing pin for this rifle or someone who can make me one from an original copy?[/QUOT
Hi, I have firing pins and other parts for these rifles, If your still interesed,
You can E-mail me.

Thanks,
Mark:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
needing parts for ap-74

hello i seen your post and wanted to know what parts you have for this type of weapon i have been looking for parts for this a long time ( very hard to find ) Mark if you still have some parts can you tell me what you have i would really like to know thank you email me @ [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts