Armi-jaeger AP-74 ???

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by SASpurs, Jun 13, 2007.

1. SASpurs

SASpurs New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a firing pin for this rifle or someone who can make me one from an original copy?

2. allmons

allmons New Member

Try Numrich arms

Well, that's what they used to be called. But these guys carry parts for almost everything. They have an online full search catalog, but I don't have the link handy right now. Just do some searches for Numrich or for firearms parts.

:D

3. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Ap-74

SAS/ALL

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Do you have the Original? If so, it should not be too tough to get a machinist to do some quick measurements and make you a new one? Usually all thats wrong is a broke of tip (DRY FIRING) or warn down from normal use? I've made a few for some Odd ball Firearms over the years!

Good Sudgestion about Numurich, they have rarely let me down on Parts when I needed them? Not saying the price was great, but usually thay had what I needed!

4. allmons

allmons New Member

Yeah, and you don't really want to sell them old, broken guns!

They charge what the market will bear for parts, but they don't pay out very well! I once sold them some older, broken rifles and pistols. The average price they paid was $38. Yet, when I went online and priced similar firearms parts from their web site, all the parts to make a complete gun totaled more than $300!

:(

5. musicman1971

musicman1971 New Member

Armi Jagger Magazines

Is their another pistol or rifle magazine that will interchange with the Armi Jagger AP-74?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  6. allmons

allmons New Member

None that I know of

I referenced several of my older gun books / catalogs and I don't see any evidence of a magazine, other than the company's original.

:(

7. mark

mark New Member

Armi Jager AP-74

8. Chevyguy

Chevyguy New Member

needing parts for ap-74

hello i seen your post and wanted to know what parts you have for this type of weapon i have been looking for parts for this a long time ( very hard to find ) Mark if you still have some parts can you tell me what you have i would really like to know thank you email me @ jordanegmc4x4@hotmail.com

9. tater814

tater814 New Member

hey this is tater i need a stalk, clip, and rear sight this a 22 rifle wood grain stalk

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  10. tater814

tater814 New Member

11. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

FYI Tater, Chevy's last log on was 5/12/08 at 11:26 PM.

12. Brockjock13

Brockjock13 New Member

ap74 mags

Hi all,
    I have two brand new mags for the AP 74 that im trying to get rid of. If your interested e-mail me at Brockjock13@yahoo.com

13. Bigjim2

Bigjim2 New Member

How many would you like?

Have 4 drawers of mostly new parts

14. Zacsquatch

Zacsquatch New Member

wow, talking about waking the dead..

15. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

And it so happens this is their 1st posts. How many years apart?? [​IMG]

16. lexzoolia

lexzoolia New Member

Hi BigJim , i am keen to get my hands on a few old style extractors and springs . I would be much obliged if you could help . My e-mail is mulvihill.david@gmail.com

17. Davids

Davids New Member

:cool::(

18. RobertT

RobertT New Member

Need firing pin

Hey Big Jim, I am in need of a firing pin as well if you still have some. You can email me at robert@tlstudios.com

19. cebcv

cebcv New Member