Armed woman defends home from psycho wielding a machete, shotgun

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by John_Deer, Feb 4, 2014.

1. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

This is weird one to say the least. The robber called himself an ordinance thief. What ordinance did he expect to find in the home of a deployed soldier?

A Michigan woman was able to defend her home and two young children from an armed, masked intruder — by aiming her firearm at the man.

The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, lives in Ionia County, Michigan, with her two children. Her husband is serving in Afghanistan.

Around 1 a.m. on Friday morning, a man in a ski mask came to her front porch. He carried both a shotgun and a machete, and used the latter to scratch the window of the door.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/03/a...cho-wielding-a-machete-shotgun/#ixzz2sOwq94fo

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Shoulda put one round right between his eyes.

This clownshoe was probably trying to find more weapons for a school shooting.

He is going to be turned loose by some bleeding heart judge and kill a bunch of innocent people

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Good point! I am sure he knew exactly what he was doing. He just didn't have the heart to see it through.

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

This won't be the last we'll hear of this maggot, unfortunately.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

should have parked a couple between the lights and ended his criminal career.

7. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

She said he would step back when she raised the gun, then come forward when she lowered it, then step back when she brought it up again. That's some really odd behavior for any criminal. I feel like it's usually fight or flight in most cases. It's like he was playing games or something (like she said). Maybe the kid was on drugs. Obviously hes got some problems that cant be solved by a slap on the wrist. Show up at my door with a machete and I'm dropping you where you stand. Good for this woman and I'm happy to hear another gun owner success story.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

8. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Except that he fled the front door when she pointed the gun at him, and then he tried to come in the back. Did the dum bass thinke the lady with the gun couldn't get to the back door too?

9. Axxe55

most criminals are stupid. if they were smart, they would have made better career choices!:eek:

10. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Maybe a judge will do the right thing by declaring him unfit for trial. Then he can be put in the nuthouse for a very long time. If he is tried as a criminal he will be bothering the same lady again in 6 months.

11. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

If he bothers the same lady again maybe she'll do more than just point the gun at him.

12. Axxe55

she should have done more than point it at him in the first place. IMO, he had a machete and a shotgun. i think she would have been justified in shooting him in the first place.