Armed march on dc

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by beastmode986, May 12, 2013.

1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

2. JosephMD

JosephMD New Member

Most likely outcome, you'll be arrested, easily convicted of a felony in the District of Columbia, given probation, and prohibited from owning firearms.

3. Donn

Donn Active Member

What JoeMD said and any number of other reasons, the biggest being the current crowd running things in D.C. Something like this could play right into their hands. Call me what you like, I won't be anywhere near this one.

4. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

Im just wondering how the cops will arrest a few thousand people? Im also assuming theres going to be an idiot that fires a shot for no reason.

5. RemFire

RemFire New Member

Seems like a dream come true for the gun control advocates.

Especially if/when things don't go to plan.

6. JWagner

JWagner New Member

I have yet to figure out how this march could be a good thing or what positive outcome will result. I hope they get only a handful of marchers.

7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Quite easily, actually.

And if one of the imbeciles actually fires on the police, kiss the 2A goodbye.

8. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Seems like a good place to plant a mole with bad intentions.

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

They have planted moles at other rallies. I'm sure they already have the buses rented.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  10. RubiDing

RubiDing New Member

This is very bad idea.

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Give that man a See-gar.:D

That's it exactly. I have believed that Bloomberg and his people were behind this from the beginning.

12. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I would think that an unarmed march carrying signs telling why they are unarmed would be much more productive. I do not carry where it is illegal. I see nothing good coming from this.

13. AR10

AR10 New Member

This could easily be used by the Kenyan and his minions to start martial law.

Any shots fired, from either side, or mystery shots fired, from who knows where, and the police force in Boston, will look like rent a cop's at Wal-Mart by comparison.

The guy starting this march, is a big trouble maker, likes clashes with police, often gets himself and his loyal followers arrested.

He is on record saying this march is to put the fed gov on notice, they are marching to overthrow the gov. He said so on Alex Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwGAt6dSps&feature=youtube_gdata_player

14. AR10

AR10 New Member

The feds could arrest this guy right now, for comments on this Alex Jones interview.

Problem is, if he gets arrested before the protest, lots more people will march on the capitol.

Me, were I the gov, I would pick him up quietly, and gitmo the guy.

I am all for freedom of speech, but listen to this guy. He is suggesting we overthrow the gov. I think that is too far. Run the Kenyan back to Africa, drive the communists out of offices, rain in big business, put the middle class back to work in good manufacturing jobs, tell the China tards to keep their Wal-Mart carp in their own country, and we build a great nation again.

15. MissPistol

MissPistol New Member

Doesn't Look like a good idea to me.......

..... in fact, such a bad idea that maybe somebody or group should stop them.

16. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

As someone else here has said, and I'm paraphrasing '5000 people wearing NRA shirts standing in their way would send a message.'

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Why not register 2 million pro gun voters? That could send a real message to Washington DC and every state capitol. The people who line up behind an anarchist only promotes the anarchist.:(

18. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I wonder if its going to turn into a huge gun fight???

19. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

One time I am glad I live in Calif.
    Any nut that marches in this should be sent to Gitmo.

20. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I wouldnt get near that march, Ive marched with an M16 before but that was to remember our War Hero's not to incite a war. NFW am I ever gonna ask them to gun me down or toss me in prison, I may be old but im not stupid...