Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i saw it mentioned before but i think we need an armed citizen thread, with all the good guys. all the news links and reports that tend to slip away. such as the old man in the cafe and the jeweler story.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Seconded, one of my favorite parts of the 'American Rifleman' mag is the armed citizen stories...

I think we all know the idiot media won't talk about the 800 thousand to 2.5 million times guns save lives every year...

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we all know the idiot media won't talk about the 800 thousand to 2.5 million times guns save lives every year...
so we should!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Here ya go.

Wauconda, Illinois: Pharmacist shoots robbery suspect
by DAVID on FEBRUARY 18, 2011 · NO COMMENTS
Chicago Tribune: A man armed with a knife demanded drugs from two employees at a Wauconda drug store. After refusing to surrender, the pharmacist fired a shot, sending the intruder to the hospital.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone one know when they are supposed to be voting on the UN treaty? I'm looking into building custom AR's but I don't want to start if they pass this stuff

·
Registered
699 Posts
Does anyone one know when they are supposed to be voting on the UN treaty? I'm looking into building custom AR's but I don't want to start if they pass this stuff
I so think it's coming back late August. I could definitely be wrong. They oughta to get a kick in the *** on their way out.

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
Zoey said:
I so think it's coming back late August. I could definitely be wrong. They oughta to get a kick in the *** on their way out.
Who said they are leaving? :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts