Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars: Armed Citizen

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by mesinge2, Jan 1, 2011.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I think this is the right forum?

I never see a news story like this on TV in my area. So I thought I would post this for others that have biased news media.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiQQP4-Ijw]YouTube - Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars: Armed Citizen[/ame]

2. bkt

bkt New Member

Good to hear. It would have been nicer if some or all of the burglars were dead... Let's hope she upgrades from a bolt-action .22 with only two rounds available.

That was still pretty damn ballsy of the girl and I'm proud of her. She did what came naturally, and what came naturally was NOT to run away or scream in terror and cower at the mercy of the bad guys. Instead, she chose to arm herself and she was prepared to use force. That says a lot of good things about her!

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Good to go, lil gal.

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I think we just saw this one a couple weeks ago.

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

6. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Id be down to pitch in a few $ to get her into a 20ga haha

7. the foot

the foot New Member

She needs an upgrade! Shotgun, I would recommend.

8. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Months......

9. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thank willfully armed. I have been off for 11 days so time has stood still, well not really it went way too fast.

10. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Don't worry bro....I got your 6

11. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Sorry, I must have missed the thread.

My job is distracting me from here, :p

12. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

Good Goin' lil' girl,
    Now you just gotta learn to keep the booger picker off the banger switch

13. nygunnut

nygunnut New Member

hell yea. thats how im gonna raise my kids. of course if it were me id pull the trigger. they were in the house uninvited fully armed, theyre each getting ATLEAST one round. this is the very reason we have the right to bear arms, to defend life liberty and property.

way to go girl!

14. Theunsb

Theunsb New Member

In my country her dad would have been jailed and declared unfit due to her been able to get to his firearms.

However what a girl. Good parents to trust her with a gun obviously they made sure she was trained in it's use.

I love these ones where the good guys win.

15. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

It's a good thing they wernt harden chriminals other wise they might have done something else then run. As we all a .22 can be used to kill but it takes some skill, from the video she just leared to shoot a couple of days before.

I hope my kids are smart enough to know what to do if something like that happens.

16. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

That was beautiful.If i ever had kids,it would be the same,except she would have daddys Mossberg out.

17. samo16

samo16 New Member

Glad the girl was able to defend herself. I just read this article and what I find interesting is that if she had shot one of the suspects and they had sued, homeowners insurance would not cover the court fees. Apparently there is a separate type of self defense insurance for gun owners. I read it in this article, am I interpreting it correctly?

Own a gun? You may want self-defense insurance | InsuranceQuotes.com