Arizona- Shows

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by Dangerousdan, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Dangerousdan

Dangerousdan New Member

Looking for infor on dates of all gun showa here in are state of Arizona. Thanks Dan

2. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

It's a pretty comprehensive list...next one Locally here In N. Az. is Presidents' Day weekend...I'll be there on at least one of the 2 Days for at least 2 Hrs.....

4. DrFootball

and one in Prescott Valley Next Weekend....

5. MzgrnMnM

MzgrnMnM New Member

Looking forward to attending!!...Who knew I would get excited about new guns....almost as much as new shoes....

6. DrFootball

Yeah, They didn't see you Fondling all those Wheel Guns at the Ruger, S&W, & Taurus Booths!!!

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I am going to miss the Kingman show one of my favorites. I will be at Casa Grande for sure.:)

8. DrFootball

We are going(to Cover) the Muzzleloader shoot In March @ Ben Avery. and I hope, If AMM2man can put me in touch with the right Person,..The April Big Sandy Shoot....Didn't do Prescott Valley this weekend, but If anyone is Going to The Cottonwood Show on Presidents Day Wk.end, we'll be glad to meet up.....

9. DrFootball

Duplicate, so let's update: Northern Az. Gun show at the Verde Valley Fair Grounds in Cottonwood, Cherry st. Just off 89A south. Follow the signs. From I-17 exit 287, go west on SR 260 to the 89A junction( Wallgreens diag. Across from BOA) and turn left, then Right at ACE Hardware... If anyone is coming SAT, we will be there at 2Pm. PM me before hand here for meet up...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  10. DrFootball

Tomorrow 4/6/14 Prescott Az. At Tim's Center 9am-3pm $5 admission free parking.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

11. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

$8 admin and it was a dud.

12. DrFootball

Paper said $5, as did several Web Sites....

13. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I am not doubting what you read. But it cost me $8 and it was a poor show.

14. DrFootball

True. It was $8, but I disagree on "poor." You have to take into account where it is. Prescott is not the Phx. Metro area, so less folks. I heard turn out was not good yesterday either. As a result lots of price drops today. Bought mostly Ammo myself because prices were finally Normal or close to it. Saw some great deals on Guns. My pal bought a 380 for his Daughter( and almost bought a shotgun) for Under$300 NIB, I scored 22 at an almost normal price(Federal Gold Medal Match at $6 per( his last 3 of two bricks, he sold them yesterday for $7 per 50) and a small brick(225) for $20 Also tons of other ammo at $20 & $30, also scored a Convertible belt slide(inside outside) holster for $17.50, and we each got convertible shoulder rigs for $20 each with 3 different color holsters(each- I got a Tan rig since I already have black and plenty of leather, and Tan, Black, and OD holster units, and two Double pouches(1st on with the rig, 2nd at $5 extra....I will say there was a lot of Western stuff as well( Lever Action Rifles, and Single action handguns) and lost of Parts and leather and Knife folks...plus about a half dozen leads for the Podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

15. samnev

samnev New Member

You may find some odds and ends at the Tim's Toyota Gun Show in Prescott. Another one this weekend IIRC. But I have always found the show to be a waste of time. Mostly black rifles and pistols. All of the C&R guns I saw for sale when I previously went were way over priced and few a far between.

16. DrFootball

There is another one next weekend, but I know I'm not going. Will be shooting the following weekend outdoors one more time.

Edit: the next one for me locally that is less Expensive is in Nov. Here at the Fairgrounds...

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  17. DrFootball

There are a few Quality shows locally. One of the Larger shops down in Stafford Az. Is Firing pin Gun and Pawn. He sponsors many of the "Smaller" shows around the state. His boxed ammo is hit or miss on Price, but the last two shows he's been less on 22's then even my guy, who also has a Table at those shows. I really am looking for specific items, like the Rossi judge Carbine, in both 22LR/22Mag., and the 45LC/.410 to match the Taurus I got. 1911's in 9MM, or 38Super, rare smaller Guns, bags, cases and holsters. There are also folks doing "Private" Sales. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the H&R top break 22 that was at the show back in April, or the Rare Ruger Redhawk in .41Mag that was at the Prescott show at Tim's a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk