Arizona Immigration Decision--Please Show Your Support For This Law

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by russ, May 13, 2010.

1. russ

russ New Member

If you support Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona's decision on Illegal Immigration then please go to her website and fill out the box on her home page to show your support.

Jan Brewer for Arizona Governor | Homepage

I got this in an email yesterday, and it made me think that with all the negative publicity this legislation is getting, this was a way to show at least some measure of support to Gov. Brewer and the Arizona legislators.

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

What could possibly be negative about a state affirmation of a federal law? All that Arizona is doing is making it mandatory that established laws are observed and enforced. Barry Soetoro is undeniably on record as saying that federal laws should NOT be enforced, which should be the first step in his impeachment.
    Can I get an "Amen"?

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Why is the world so pissed over AZ???? I need a nap....

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Done.

5. MGH

MGH New Member

6. freefall

freefall New Member

Amen. I have no more to say, but this infernal machine tells me the message must be more than 10 characters.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Over 3 million, 356 thousand people have signed up to support the governor!!

That is really great. I am very glad to see this level of support for her. A truly great and strong person who is doing the right thing inspite of a world that wants to tell her otherwise.

You go Jan!! *respect*

JD

8. russ

russ New Member

I read this earlier today on CNN.com: The Los Angeles City Council overwhelmingly approved a boycott of Arizona-based businesses and governments Wednesday unless the state repeals a new law giving police the power to question a detainee's immigration status. Linky here.

It made me want to support Gov. Brewer even more. All the politically correct BS garbage special interest suck up s#!t surrounding this makes me want to [​IMG]

9. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Done.

AZ did the right thing. The OK legislature is considering such a law here.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

11. Mongo

Mongo Active Member Supporter

Done

I would vote for her for president!

12. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Done, now if only Oregon would jump on so I can quit working so hard to support all the illegals and migrant ass hats up here. They come here on their work visas, have kids, stay and then bring their families. Bring that bill to every state in the union.

13. Kimber45

Kimber45 New Member

Me toooo

Done, God Bless that brave woman.:p

14. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Done! All this hoopla wouldn't be necessary if the Politicaly correct ball-less fed gov would just do what is effin needed to secure our borders in the first place. But that would make too much damn sense!

15. Kimber45

Kimber45 New Member

Now that is something I'll raise a glass to!:)

16. freefall

freefall New Member

One thing I don't understand. Bill o'Reilly keeps yapping about how the feds should put the Guard on the border to stop the illegals coming over. Isn't it the Governors' right and duty to call out the Guard when needed? Who needs the feds?
    One other thing, how come all you other guys just get to post "done" and I have to have more than 10 characters. Maybe cause you all are characters?

17. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

I have signed on to support her and the state of Arizona. I am considering making a vacation trip to AZ this year just to show more support. I need to find a Support AZ bumper sticker to add to my back window collection of Nobama and Gadsden flag stickers.

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I have signed and very much support Gov. Jan Brewer and the state of Arizona for standing up and doing the right and justifiable thing. The state is indeed the true leader by example of the legislation that is needed to take back our country and restore the undeniable rights of the true citizens, through both immigration and 2A rights. It is a path that I would hope all states soon will follow.

I salute Gov. Jan Brewer and the state of Arizona, it makes me proud I was raised there and at one time a resident.

It also falls in line with something that is close to my heart and represents Arizona's welcomed new laws........
    [​IMG]

Jack

19. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

This is a huge hot button topic here in LA. All the talk radios are on this every day. As was stated before the LA city council is boycotting Arizona over this law. All the LA politicians are kissing azz of the Mexicans to get their votes.

LA needs to change its name to LOST Angeles. Cuz this ain't America anymore