Ariel Castro found dead in jail cell

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

AP is saying he committed suicide

Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro Found Dead in Jail Cell

http://ktla.com/2013/09/03/cleveland-kidnapper-ariel-castro-found-dead-in-jail-cell/#axzz2dtciqAr8

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

He was sentenced to life plus a thousand years. I guess they will bury him in 3013?

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

4. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Just another mouth we don't have to fees for the rest of his sorry ass life. I wish this would become a epidemic with some of the people in the prison system. Sure would save us tax payers some money.

5. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I think that if a person wants to go on a shooting spree they should give them an abbreviated sentence if they gun a bunch of convicts down on death row. Sort of credit for saving the State the money and trouble.

Extra credit given for child molesters (death row or not).

6. JW357

JW357 New Member

Good riddance. Let the scum rot in hell.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Huh. He couldn't stand the thought of being held captive? I'm sure he was living better in prison than the woman he held and tortured. Interesting turn of events, I think.

8. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

That's a funny way to think of it. His sorry a** held those girls for 10 years and he couldn't even handle one. Not to mention whatever embarrassment he had wasn't even a fraction of the torture he put his captives through. And I don't think guilt could have been a factor seeing as he didn't feel guilty enough to let the girls go.

I don't see anyone shedding a year for him. This was probably the one good thing he ever did for anyone.

9. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I miss him already, not...

One Castro down, 2 to go! the other 2 are gonna be a bit tougher cause they are in Cuba!

10. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

So, I guess he didn't like confinement........

11. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

Good for him. Probably one of the most productive things he has ever done. A win for the tax payers and society.

However, I am surprised a coward like him had the balls......

12. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I'm with steadyshot on this one.

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I heard they had Stevie Wonder watching him closely, Suicide Prevention...

14. cotex

cotex New Member

I love good news before my coffee in the morning. I think it's best for everyone to move on now. Especially those poor girls. Now they can start to rebuild.

15. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!

16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

He must have decided that hanging was better than sitting down....

In a case like this, I would rather have have him suffer for many years than die. That's what his victims went through, so he should receive the same.

17. vincent

vincent New Member

It's a sin to take pleasure in the misfortune of others...

However, not this time...;)

Enjoy hell scumbag, I hope you're in A LOT of pain, you won't be missed...

18. rickster

rickster New Member

The coward took the easy way out. He did save us a bunch of taxpayer money but in his case it would have been nice if he spent some years hanging out with his fellow inmates. He might have become someone's love muffin and got a little back of what he put does women thru.

19. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Assuming this was a suicide, and I believe it was, I don't have much of a problem with it.

If a person is sentenced to life and we are supposed to be a humane society then if they choose to end their life early I have no issues with that decision. He is of sound mind (or so the courts believed).

If the point of prison is to exact revenge then there are better ways(torture could be far worse than prison), if it's to rehab people then fine but some of those people will only be rehabbed for the purpose of serving prison terms...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  20. JW357

JW357 New Member

I'm not sure he was sentenced to death. I think he was sentenced to 1000 years or something like that.