Are you what you think you are?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Dec 9, 2009.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

An airline pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of over-priced coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. Noticing his uniform she turned to the pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying airplanes; Pipers, Cesnas, you name it. I've been a crop duster, a flight instructor, and a fighter pilot in Vietnam. And now I fly 747s to every continent on the planet. So, yes, I guess I am a real pilot."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He shook his head and said, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

... and the truth will set you free. ;)

3. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

I also have just realized I'm a lesbian

4. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

lesbian? I have been one all my life and just found out, LOL.

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

A husband comes home from work to find his wife consumed in tears sitting on the couch, her head in her hands.

"What in the world is wrong?" he asks.

"I love the touch, the smell and the company of a woman", she says; "I think I'm a lesbian!"

The husband collapses onto the couch beside her and begins to sob uncontrollably. His wife looks up and says, "What the hell is your problem?" The husband replies, "I think I'm a lesbian too!!"