Are You Sh*tting Me?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by user4, Aug 10, 2011.

1. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Funny, but meh. 900 people on the internet. I can get 900 people to a block party.

900 signatures on the internet is a Fail.

All Fox is doing is giving them attention and stirring up their base.

For intents and purposes, it is meaningless.

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I think you are missing the point. The simple fact that this is brought up is disturbing. Bert and Ernie aren't/never have been/never wanted to be/never tried to be/never hinted at/ being homosexual. This is a strike against heterosexuals nation wide(I would agrue world wide)...it also strikes against Seasame Street.

There is a serious issue here that everyone is ignoring. Homosexuals don't care about the family. They don't care about raising children. They don't care about society and its future. They only care about furthering their cause of homosexuality and forcing into a society that doesn't want or desire it.

If you own a pole and you want to puff the pole....fine.....why do I or anyone else need to know about it/care about it/need to hear about it EVERY FICKIN DAY ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a guy and I like girls....When can I have a parade?

3. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Why are you blaming Fox?? Unless your a double agent working for obama and cnn you should never be critical of Fox. If not for Fox we would all be wearing powder blue uniforms to work everyday.

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell, I been waiting on Kermit and Miss Piggy to get married for I don't know how long? :eek:

How the hell are Burt and Ernie gonna go and get married before them? :confused:

I better be seeing a damn frog and pig wedding here in the future! :mad:

[​IMG]

5. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Not missing the point at all. You're overstating the point.

If this were a story about how Sesame Street was going to have Bert and Ernie get married, that'd be one thing.

But this is a silly (not silly as "Oh, stop! You're being silly!", silly as in inconsequential) internet petition that clearly has no base (900 petitioners) and you're using it to make statements about ALL homosexuals.

Overstatement much?

Really? Did you take a pole? Are you somehow able to speak for all homosexuals and the "homosexual movement"?

This was my point. Why is Fox News putting this "in your face"? Is it newsworthy? No. Does it stir up their base? (This thread is a microcosm of that.) Are they giving them undue attention? Yes.

And darn, I was thinking about buying that shotgun off of you (I'm guessing the price may have just gone up for me) :D

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Sir, I'm taking a stand. Bert and Ernie are not gay. They never were, nor should they be.
    The idea that they should be concidered gay is gross. I'll compare that to my roommates in college or the millitary, none of us were gay but we did share quarters.

The PC desire of many in this nation which surrounds the homosexual community will destroy us all and I refuse to stand for it. I've taken my stand.

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Spotty, you are so right. I'm getting tired of homosexuality being force fed to everyone.
    Embrace diversity.
    Pride month!
    Etc....
    Blegh!!

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

what you talkin bout willis??!?!?!?!???

miss piggy and kermit the commie DID get married:

[​IMG]

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I can't believe you compared them two political muppets to Kermit and Miss Piggy? :eek:

[​IMG]

You should be flogged sir! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  10. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Sorry but I had to do it.

Attached Files:

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Interspecies marriages are frowned upon. :p

12. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Would their kids then be piggywogs?

13. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Bask in their pride.

Attached Files:

14. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Doc, that is just wrong for every reason I can think of.....Unless Bert is a Proctologist at a nudist colony!!

15. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Your response was better than the pics. Thanks for the laugh.

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I have room mates who lived in the same apartment with me and we constantly bickered.

Never thought of marrying the jerks.

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Oh come on! You have seen those looks they passed.

I bet i know what kind of milk they buy.

[​IMG]

In researching Mississippi's new "enhanced concealed carry permit" i decided to look up the "places of nuisance" that still wouldn't be allowed as carryable locations and noticed a reference to "unlawful cohabitation" which then led me to peruse the "crimes against morals and decency" section of the MS code at LexisNexis. I found this little jewel which would probably prohibit Bert & Ernie from gettin' down, legally: "§ 97-29-59. Unnatural intercourse Every person who shall be convicted of the detestable and abominable crime against nature committed with mankind or with a beast, shall be punished by imprisonment in the penitentiary for a term of not more than ten years."

I thought of this thread right off; i think i need to find a shrink.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  18. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

I'm more curious to hear what these guys have to say about it....:)
    [​IMG]