Are you happy? I'm happy!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Apr 19, 2008.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Saw this in the Wall Street Journal today and thought it was interesting, looking for some actual studies on this. :)

2. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Happy? Happy? Oh heck no! I'm bitter. Bitter that I couldn't buy a gun for BAG Day! Bitter that I can't go to church more than once a week! I need something to cling toooooooooooooo!

3. bkt

bkt New Member

How 'bout guns?

4. h&k bigdaddydieseldan

h&k bigdaddydieseldan New Member

HELL YEAH I AM TRIGGER HAPPY !
    I'll be even more happy when we once and for all get rid of these flaming idiot commie liberal politicians that want to take everyone of our rights away :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    AND PROUD OF IT TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chance_P

Chance_P New Member

im definately happy! :D

6. Ruger Redhawk

Ruger Redhawk New Member

Of course I'm happy,I'm a gun owner with good standings.I was even happy before I read that.Now I feel so much better knowing for sure.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You know, that was actually a pretty informative read. I consider myself, and my fiancee', to be pretty happy and content - we also both own firearms, and several at that.

I work with a guy however who is a stanch Demo-Commie. Can't stand George Bush, hates the war, blah, blah, blah - He will get up on a soap box at the drop of a hat and I have to say he is one of the most miserable sons of b1tches I have ever encountered. He allows every single perceived slight, or glance, from anyone and everyone to nag at him forever. He is constantly pissed off about something, even though he has to be on three or four types of medication for depression and anxiety. I don't think his whole problem is that he doesn't ( and can't ) own a firearm, but it's interesting that he fits the study listed above to a T. He definitely doesn't seem to have control over anything in his life... LOL

Good find Greg - I am definitely in the "happy" category.

JD

8. Ruger Redhawk

Ruger Redhawk New Member

I agree with you. It was very interesting and he made good points.

9. huckleberry

huckleberry New Member

yep, i am very happy. i would be a lot happier if we would get another conservative in office in '08. but happy none the less.:)

10. Chester

Chester New Member

11. ScottG

ScottG New Member

"Happiness is a warm gun...."