Are you a terrorist?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 8, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Out of all those behaviors it never once said anything about having a rag on your head. :mad:

3. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

It would appear so.

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Anyone remember Candidate Obama talking a out a domestic civil service core that is "as well funded and equipped" as the US Military?

When I heard him say that I about fell off my chair with visions of Brown Shirts roaming amongst us...

Anyone still doubt this guy means exactly what he says?

Tack

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Starting to think we should all shave off all body hair and beign wearing those white Muslim burial pajamas beneath our clothing. Maybe if we a actually looked like the bad guy it would be too politicaly incorrect to mess with us.;)

Tack

6. theropinfool

theropinfool New Member

I think we all knew Our Supreme Leader Obama was crook, it's just terrible that it can go this far before everyone else turns off "The Jersey Shore" and pays attention. Now, not that our esteemed Utah senator Mike Lee is any less a scum bag, (don't worry Mr. Moderator, I won't use that dirty word that starts with P and rhymes with olitician) but at least he has the stones to stand up and say he'll oppose any new unconstitutional appointments to the regime. Just wish the rest of the leaches in DC would do that. Then if they'd quit being leaches... Baby steps...

7. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Ya every highschool student would have to serve 3 months of basic training after graduation. I watched the obama deception video yesterday just to see how much of what alex jones said was happening.

8. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Ok wow, this is so stupid! But then again many pepole are stupid enough to belive it! It is just like the hitler brown shirts, can not anyone see all this coming together?

Also it is kind of funny how in the video all the bad pepole where white or black. Yeah of course because they are the type of pepole going around killing and placing IED's on the side of the road...not!:mad:

I am so tried of hearing about race and hearing about apathy and I can throw up till I have dry heaves from hearing politcal correctness. Our country is being devided, and torn apart from the inside.

What kind of pepole are our leaders? Pepole who would turn away from the very document they sworn to uphold. Pepole who would rather blame their own citizens, than the actual criminal for the sake of being nice and politiaclly correct.

We need to do some serious voting and Americans need to get off their fat butts and get involved with voting, the world around them, local community and life in general. It seems that many pepole are content to sit inside and watch t.v. and waste their lives living through someone elses fantasy. Rather than living in the real world and making choices, and working and basicly contributing to our great country.

A nation gets the government it deserves, forget who said that, but it seems to be true. :rolleyes:

9. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2N1z9zJ20k[/ame]

Lolz...this is a frequent discussion in Politics and Religion. Yes, many members of this board are probably terror suspects. Check out the below quote relating to the "Sovereign Citizen Movement" as stated by the FBI...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/07/us-usa-fbi-extremists-idUSTRE81600V20120207

While I appreciate the dangers, or those perceived, from the sovereign citizen movement, I hardly think that those things being used to label these people as dangerous by the FBI makes them dangerous in a physical sense...although in a political sense perhaps.

10. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

To a wasp I am. I just got a fear for those tiny flying critters.

11. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  12. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I've moved up in the world!

Wow, I went from a "Potential School Shooter" in high school to "Potential Terrorist" now!:rolleyes: I exibit most of the behaviors on that list.:D