are we really getting the news

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 20, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Makes one kind of wonder as to what kind of law enforcement we have in the country today when foreign drug/sex traffickers can do as they please,
    even going so far as to behead an American girl for refusing to prostitute. Oh, wait, last time I've seen our militarized police they were beating up on
    occupiers where it's safe to attack without some degree of retaliation. The above news with Mexican traffickers just gets my very soul sick!! This
    country is long past a revolution big time!

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Sad...Things like that can happen in our country and people can get away-with-it....I don't have kids but now-days if you do...You better watch-them...DAMN CRAZY-PEOPLE...Everywhere you go...Just watch tonights news on your T.V. ....:(...Very-Sad.....

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The drug cartels are full of vicious people. They will do anything to anybody and not think twice. Terrifying.

5. fmj

fmj New Member

alot of this boils down to "they do it because they can"...i few public executions/beheadings or even better ahhhhh, shall we say, gender reassingment and this $H!T would stop pretty quick.

6. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

I think we as Americans are getting close to the point that we almost should just ban together head to the boarder and start shooting back. Our Government is arming these animals, our economy is getting worse and worse. If you don't learn from History your doomed to repeat it. Look at comparisons to the ancient Rome and us today. I love my country, I served my country and fought for my country and it breaks my heart that we are falling apart

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

They are business and sell the news. We will never hear about this till someone decides it's profitable.

8. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Or it fits the agenda!!

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The government does not want those future Democrats to get a bad name. After all they are entrepreneurs and are hiring. :rolleyes:

10. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

Get a bunch of guys together, head for the border to take back the southern border of our country and see how many ABC,CBS,NBC video trucks follow you to report on the "right wing gun nuts".

11. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Why can't our military forces be used to fight the drug traffickers? I am not talking about Marshall Law or the militarization of our law enforcement; I am simply saying I think the use of military force to protect our people should be used when and where necessary, including on and within our borders. Can you imagine a group of drug traffickers making a raid across the border at night coming face to face with an M-1 tank or an Apache helicopter? I say let the drones fire the Hellfire missiles at the SOBs.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  12. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

"I think we as Americans are getting close to the point that we almost should just ban together head to the boarder and start shooting back. "

But they say almost no one is coming across the border anymore.
    Only 3 to 5 thousand per day according to this administration.

13. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Not to minimize this....but here's one of the comments made below that article. I don't know what to make of it as I don't have all the facts and probably never will. Nevertheless, it's a heinous crime that should bring 'drawn and quartered' methods back to our modern age. That would send a message.

"Actually this is straight-up hack reporting.
    This atrocity has been covered for the last month in media ranging from local news to the NY Times. Add to it the fact that the Mexican Cartels had absolutely NOTHING to do with this and the reporter is exploiting the fact that 1) The man in the article isn't the killer and 2) the 'cartel connection' is simply the fact that the real killer runs a meth ring and gets his supplies form Mexico.
    This young woman was tortured and killed by a WHITE, NATIVE OKLAHOMAN SKINHEAD who was running a prostitution ring. No it doesn't make it any less horrible but the fact that this 'reporter' is exploiting this tragedy for his own means is disgusting.
    Try some research instead of relying on one man's opinion for your news."

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

If most people actually knew just how dangerous the world around them is they would likely curl up in a closet and hide :(

But like bossman said, until reporting actual news becomes profitable the media will keep reporting on entertainment and politics - both useless as far as I'm concerned :cool:

15. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Quite agree! What the hell are our National Guards and Reserves doing all over Iraq and Afghanistan when our country is rotting at the borders and from within threatening our beloved America?

16. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Thank you PanBaccha. I think the use of our troops to protect our people right here is called for, considering what is happening. Our people are being threatened, and that is the bottom line, and you might even call it the red line.

17. bkt

bkt New Member

Yes and no. Print media are losing money big-time and TV news viewers are in similar decline. The reason is the same for both: the media is clearly biased in one direction. If they were purely motivated and directed by profit, this would have changed some time ago. It didn't, and that reasonably leads us to believe there's an ideological agenda being pushed.

18. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Absolutely, no doubt.