Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
First day of pistol shooting at FLETC. This was 50 rounds with a Ruger P93 D/A only at 3 and 7 yards. My first time ever to shoot this particular pistol.

Second day of pistol shooting at FLETC. This is 50 rounds with the Ruger at 3 and 7 yards. Anything within the two smaller light blue areas is considered Exceptional/Expert.

Actual qualification round at FLETC with the Ruger P93. This is a perfect score which qualified me in Expert Pistol.

The first time shooting at FLETC with the Colt M-16. 30 rounds at 50 yards standing with iron sights.

First qualification round at FLETC with a Colt M-16. 30 rounds at 50 yards standing with iron sights only. This is a perfect score which earned me expert in Rifle.

I was one of 3 in my class to earn Exceptional Firearms for shooting a perfect score with the Ruger P93, Colt M-16, and Remington 870.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Argyle_Armoring said:
First day of pistol shooting at FLETC. This was 50 rounds with a Ruger P93 D/A only at 3 and 7 yards. My first time ever to shoot this particular pistol.

Second day of pistol shooting at FLETC. This is 50 rounds with the Ruger at 3 and 7 yards. Anything within the two smaller light blue areas is considered Exceptional/Expert.

Actual qualification round at FLETC with the Ruger P93. This is a perfect score which qualified me in Expert Pistol.

The first time shooting at FLETC with the Colt M-16. 30 rounds at 50 yards standing with iron sights.

First qualification round at FLETC with a Colt M-16. 30 rounds at 50 yards standing with iron sights only. This is a perfect score which earned me expert in Rifle.

I was one of 3 in my class to earn Exceptional Firearms for shooting a perfect score with the Ruger P93, Colt M-16, and Remington 870.
Hey Congrats again my fellow Glocker....

·
Registered
204 Posts
This is an AR-10 that was worked over by John Noveske.

This is an M1-A worked on by Derrick Martin, of Accuracy Speaks.

·
Registered
191 Posts

Savage .22 rifle shooting standard CCI mini mags @ 100 yards. Target squares are 1/2 inch, shooting 5 shot strings

This is a 6 shot string, darn flyer killed my group.

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts
First 40 rounds out of my Sig P238. Target set at 7 yards.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Longrange said:
Savage .22 rifle shooting standard CCI mini mags @ 100 yards. Target squares are 1/2 inch, shooting 5 shot strings

This is a 6 shot string, darn flyer killed my group.
What kind of sights, iron, scoped, red-dot?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Longrange said:
Why not post your targets, your gang bangin non sense is moronic....
Its not too moronic.. it could be worse. I would say the more moronic person would be the idiot holding the camera and allowing him to point a gun at him.. just so he can look "cool". Some people put more thought into how they look on a photo rather then safety of others and themselves.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Maybe HQs can split these last few posts off to another thread someplace; so I can see some targets, what the distance was, what guns were used & how they were held. Or am I just being too optimistic?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so who's going to be the bigger person here & let it go? Seriously! Are we grown or in high school? ADMINS, PLEASE INTERVENE!!!!!

1 - 20 of 659 Posts