Are there ever enough?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by txpossum, May 17, 2013.

1. 1-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-10

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. 10-20

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  4. 20-30

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. 40-50

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Over 50

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Just out of curiousity, how many guns do you own?

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

What are you? A doctor?

Last edited: May 17, 2013

3. I have - um - several. I have over 60 firearms of various types, but mostly handguns.

I have the same basic criteria for quantity of good quality firearms as I do readable books. If I have more places to put them, I do NOT have enough.

Oddly enough, this is also my standard on wives. Right now, I have no place to put one. Gee, that worked out nice, didn't it?

4. txpossum

txpossum New Member

okay, guys. i screwed up. I left out 30-40. sorry.

5. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Im in the 10-20 and no its NEVER enough, but its the collection factor im after now. Im in the cowboy right now,and old the older the better

6. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

6, 1 rifle. Not planning on any more, but that doesn't mean I won't jump on something randomly. Most my money is going to my other hobbies, ones I can find products for to enjoy.

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

1 for every year of my life (I'm 104 you know, and another birthday coming up next month.:))

8. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Before the boating accident I had around 30...That was nowhere near enough...:)

9. apwvsd40ve

apwvsd40ve New Member

I am in the 10-20 range...and no..I have a list that grows weekly...haha. its just saving up the money now...one at a time.

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

GUNS?!?! :confused:

YOU MEAN YOU GUYS OWN GUNS?!?!?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

HERESY! GUNS ARE EVIL !!!!

(and unless you are an insurance agent or an ATF Examiner, that is a very nosy question.....)

11. Black Talon

Black Talon New Member

Why isn’t it a nosy question when a government agent asks it?

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I've never owned a gun, but have had many boating accidents! ;)

13. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Yeah, I intended it just to be an anonomous poll, but through my inexperience with posting polls here, I messed it up. I actually tried to delet it after messing it up, but couldn't figure out how, and while I was still trying to figure it out people started posting . . .

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  14. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Yes & No.

For practicality's sake, everyone should have a "limit" unless they are financially well off enough that they can buy whatever they want whenever they choose. For me, I'd be happy and would never seek to own anymore then I have now(even though I inhereted most of what I have from Dad and & Late uncle and have only made 4 purchases in the last 17 months...) If I could Fly again and have my own Helicopter with crew served and frame mounted weapons delivery systems...;):cool:

Dr Bill(Dr Football)
    CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
    NSDQ

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  15. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

My only limit is my wallet..And that just slows me down some...It's a matter of time and I"ll save enough to feed the addiction.:D