Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

426 Posts

To build supressors, you first must have a manufacturers FFL and then a Class 2 SOT Manufacturers license. Class 2 Mfg sell to class 3 dealers who sell to SOT...special occupational tax payers..AKA: Tax stampers.

If for your own use, in a permitted state, you may file an ATF Form-1 for permission to make your own supressor. Once approved and the $ 200 tax paid, you may then make your own supressor.

Hope that helps.

State Legal chart ?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.