Arcane/Occult FTF Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Since we have to be in the end times, and since we have zombies pretty much covered, this is a thread for all the rest of the minions of Hell that we may be overlooking.

For instance, reloading guys, can a bullet be cast in silver?

LEOs, if I shot a Sasquatch on a hunting trip, would it be a homicide, or something for the Game Commision to sort out?

Would those cheesy incendiary shotgun rounds handle creatures that grew to enormous size because of radiation exposure?

Think of this as an X-Files thread for gun enthusiasts.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - Benning is Back!!!

What about "mutants" in general, super powers or not?!

I mean, if the Toxic Avenger shows up, but doesn't announce his intentions, can I splatter him under The Castle Doctrine??

These are things we must plan for...

JD

3. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

A buddy used to pack around a little .38 snubby. He kept it loaded with silver bullets and made a set of grips for it out of a dogwood that he had blessed solely for that purpose.

He was "pretty sure that werewolves and vampires don't exist", but he wasn't taking any chances.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I saw wood AK bullets for sale. I have no clue what their original purpose was, I assume some kind of training round, but it seemed like a natural for vampire invasion.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Yes it can. Just be careful and don't use your wifes good silver.

Like Jim-bo and Ned said on South Park you just have to yell "it's comin right for us", then shoot it. I would claim attack and shot in self defense.

I doubt it. But with the right equipment and a little bit of time I am sure I could cook you up a nice superhot HE round for a 12 and 10ga.

6. Hot Sauce NARC

Hot Sauce NARC New Member

Ok so apparently when a preist blesses water it becomes "Holy" i wonder if the same can be said for gasoline. Can my flamethrower both burn zombies, and send Vampires back to hell?

7. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

well they have already said that "if" sasquatch exists, it will be protected...so definetely remember to yell that is is coming right for you! and then be prepared to explained yourself.
    as far as vampires, it all depends on what type of vampire, the xfiles proved there were many types. if they were "good" vampires, would you still be able to claim self defense?

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Would a silver knife have any sort of edge retention?

Saw one of those old school Hammer horror movies, this vampir hunter steals a steel cross from a cemetary, and forges a gorgeous sword from it. The deal in the movie was vampires can't look at their own reflection, so he had a polished ricasso on the sword.

Holds it up. vampire is stunned, off with the head.:cool:

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So if it's a mutant with the power of magnetism, and I have steel core surplus, I don't even have to aim, he just draws in some 7.62x54R @$$whoop all on his own.:cool:

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

What about the Duck 'til Dawn Squirt Gun thing??

Holy Water in a Super Soaker?

Or can I just save a priest from doom, have him devote his repayment to me in the form of a mass blessing of a lake near my house, then I can just plug my pressure washer right into the pump house and get a long cord???

What about the stake to the heart?? I mean really, you have to get through the ribcage with a pointy piece of wood?? With your hands, which if they are sleeping, okay. But otherwise you have to have something small enough to fit between the ribs, which might break on you, or large enough not to break, but you need the force to crush the ribs.

That is kind of messy, not to mention it's a one and done deal, now you need a new stake. How many 2" x 2" x 4' long stakes could you carry in a backpack and still be able to fight well on your feet??

Wood bullets for the AK - I like that, but from a weaponsmith standpoint it poses a ton of problems for me. I just can't see that being a long standing option. The lands & grooves would splinter the bullets, not to mention the heat from the powder and the barrel. Soon you are shooting more smoke than any bullets and the bullets become charcoal pellets..... So where does that leave you??

What about those suits dog trainiers wear? I mean, if it will stop by Sheppard's Teeth, won't it stop a vampires or a werewolf?? How about if I combined with some of that lightweight shark stopping chainmail??

Too many questions...

11. matt g

You put way too much thought into that. You need some hobbies there JD.

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Apparently, since he had these questions readily available, I didn't think of this thread first, I just posted it first.;)

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Situational Awareness Matty :D

Now listen, I have dated a couple of Goth chicks ( they are great in the sack ) and I can say for CERTAIN there are vampires out there. Granted, they may not have the ability to transform into a bat, or use some penetrating gaze ( YET!! :eek: ) but those bloodsucking bastards are out there.

Now, what if, during their little Rituals they actually unlock some secret, from the Earth way of living beyond the dead, or being impervious to blades?!

The Ancient North American Indians had many natural "medicines" that made their braves stronger and faster, what if it wasn't all in their minds.

I'm just saying - being prepared is never really a bad thing. Just like your buddy, I am pretty sure a .45ACP will stop most things, but what harm is there in wondering about other options IN CASE I need them....

And I probably have too much time on my hands.... :D

14. matt g

Have you ever read the Don Juan and the Yaqui Way of Knowledge series of books? That was some trippy **** there.

15. Hawg

Hawg New Member

During WWII the Germans and Japanese both used wooden bullets.

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

What kind of choke do I need to fire birdshot at mutant killer bees to get the maximum spread?

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Mostly True. I am aware of the Japanese, I have yet to see the German source. The Japanese were basically cutting down branches and shaping them to fit existing boltgun cases though.

However they weren't using them in high rate of fire weapons and they weren't using them to try and kill vampires.

JD

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I have heard of them, but no, I have never read one. Interesting? Relevant?

Please give us a little book report. :D

JD

19. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

And they hold the majority in the senate! :eek::eek::eek:

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Quote of the day. Congrats!:D