Ar70

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Davyboy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Any of you guys fired one of these.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      28.8 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
  2. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Yep. I had one back in the 80s. Great carbine. It was the most accurate of my 5.56 carbines at the time. Not the best trigger, though.

Why? You got a line on one?????

Looking at these pics, though, I see a couple of changes from mine. Mine used M16 mags and had a folding stock. It handled better than an FNC, but they both had sharp edges on them.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011

3. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

what caliber is that thing? looking @ the "ejection" port, it looks .22 or maybe 9mm in size(but the magazine is WAY too big for those sizes), does it eject the casing from the bolt opening?

4. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Some friends " I say friends :rolleyes: former comrades ". Sent it to me at christmas as a wind up. Its a long story but suffice to say it nearly gave me a heart attack as it carries 5-10 years hard time over here, came with dummy ammo with unstruck primers. Turns out it has been deactivated. I know what a crime. Thought if one of the guys going to the meet and greet had one would like to see how it shoots.

5. nfafan

nfafan Member

IIRC, these were Beretta-ized SIGs. Expensive back then, stupid expensive now.