Ar15 psa trade?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by cblowe13, Jun 2, 2013.

1. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Would you trade glock 17 gen 4 and 250$ for psa ar15 with red dot and 2 mags ?

image-1089441185.jpg

2. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I'm not an expert by any means, but I think more details are required. What Red Dot, barrel length, barrel lining, barrel twist rate, and anything else with the AR along with an approximate round count for both.

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

What did you initially pay for the Glock. PSA makes some good AR-15s

4. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

BSA red dot cheap I know, 60 rounds through it 1k through glock got glock for 500

5. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I would try to talk him down on the cash portion then. Before the December buying craze I built a RRA lower with all PSA parts and magpul furniture from PSA for about $650. I don't know what the same rifle would cost now.

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

The trade is about even for the prices out there now for a used factory built PSA rifle and your glock in trade value. What do you want or need more?

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Looks like a standard M4 , CL 16" with a MI hand guard , other than that its nothing special . I bought one of these with the M4 hand guard for $626 to my door in dec of 2011 . I still have it and its the one I turn to most even with all the fun toys I have . The red dot is nothing special to jump up and down about so its not much of a added bonus . Depends on what you want . Do you use the glock alot ? Do you have another pistol ? Can you get ammo for the AR at a reasonable price ? Lots to think about

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013