Ar15 foregrip

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by norcalgun, Jun 7, 2013.

1. norcalgun

norcalgun New Member

I need some suggestions for some good foregrips for my ar. Thanks.

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Sky is the limit. Must be 1,000 foregrip options and more once you add accessories like vertical grips, mag holders that double as vertical grips (my choice on several ARs) and on and on and on.

3. KansasAR

KansasAR New Member

Troy Industries vertical foregrip on my RRA ATH Carbine. Simple, yet functional. Not bad for $60.

Attached Files:

4. patriot78

patriot78 New Member

anything by Magpul will work great

5. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

I second Magpul, that goes for almost all of the stuff they make. Try different ones on to see how it fits you. Decide weather you would like a vertical or angled. I just bought one I really like that is a for grip that splits in half and pops out into a bipod. I love it. It is a little heavy, but no more than having a for grip and a bipod separate.

Its similar to this http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Mili...qid=1370653763&sr=8-6&keywords=bipod+foregrip

I am not a fan of the ones that pop out of the bottom though.

6. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I don't much like 'em, especially the vertical foregrips. Just an unnatural feel for me. But if I did want one, the Daniel Defense is really light. The Troy and Magpul options are a little shorter and less expensive, but good products.

I don't mind the Magpul AFGs so much, and find them to be a nice, ergonomic, $30 option. They're the only foregrips that go on my personal rifles. I actually replaced the $60 vertical FG that came on my DD with an AFG. The DD went on another rifle that I sold.