AR triggers

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Wi_Hunter556, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

Ok I bought my daniel defense and the only beef I have with it is the trigger. I swear its 8lbs. I know of wilson combat and timney triggers, anyone have feedback on them? Offhand shooting would be a lot better if the trigger was lighter. What are your thoughts guys?

2. frostyone

frostyone New Member

I have read great things about Geisselle triggers in particular the sd3g.

3. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

DD makes one of the better mil-spec/GI triggers on the market. I have a Timmney 4lb and a Geissele SD3G. Both are nice but the SD3G is my favorite. I really like the flat trigger. Some guys however think it is to light but Geissele does offer heavier springs. His wife has started her own off-shoot company that makes lower priced triggers. I imagine the quality is just as good.

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I have three Daniel Defense LPKs and like each trigger. Pretty smooth and break nice but they are milspec so at least 7lbs.

5. Wi_Hunter556

Wi_Hunter556 New Member

Its a smooth trigger but its to heavy for my personal preference. I'm looking into geissle

6. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

I'm going with a Geissele SSA 2 stage on my new build, great trigger for 170.00. Tested it out in my BCM and it was love at first pull!