Firearms Talk banner
81 - 100 of 3,541 Posts
What kind of trigger are you using tango?
Factory RRA 2 stage. I really like it. It is a very good trigger, I can tell you it sure beats the hell out of a FACTORY Remington 700 trigger.

I was wondering if I was the only one that had the handle on his AR:eek: anyway, this is a Double Star Star 15. It's pretty much a plain Jane but I like it. It's made some pretty long shots (150-250 yd) and done it pretty well. For what I have in it I could not ask for a better rifle.

It's good to be proud of your rifle.. Let's see it with the red dot.
Ok got a pic with my cell phone camera, quality of pic kinda sucks but here it is with the red dot. Thanks by the way! I love my AK-47.

I do love AR-15's also though, I would love to have/build one if I had the money. Unfortunatly my job is the suck and I cant afford much. The AK was more affordable.

Attachments

Here's my AR-15 (Bushmaster E2S chambered in 5.56mm with standard 16 inch 1:9 twist barrel) and my list of goodies:

- EMA Tactical Polymer Handguard Rail

- Knight Armament Vertical Grip

- BCM Gunfighter MOD III Charging Handle

- Tons of MAGPUL P-Mags

- CAA One Point Sling

- GG&G One Point Sling Mounting Point (Ambidextrous)

- D-Fender Extractor Upgrade

- Accuwedge (Takes out the slight play between upper/lower recievers)

- Blackhawk Mag Pouch

- MAGPUL Aftermarket Enhanced Trigger Guard

- Midwest Industries Low Profile BUIS

- NCStar Mark III Tactical 6x42 Illuminated MIL-DOT Scope (I know that it's just a cheap knockoff scope (It has worked flawless for me so far), but it'll work until I can find the funding to get an ACOG ---- ANYONE WANT TO DONATE FEEL FREE...lol).

Attachments

Well, I posted mine to my project thread, but I'm no snob and will not hide from the community AR gathering, so here my lonely AR. Will eventually add a second one so the first doesn't feel so lone ranger.

I'm pretty much done with it except I'm now eyeballing a new stock for it.

I love my AR! You are going so much fun when you are done! I build mine about a month or two ago and love it. What kind of upper are you going for? Caliber?

thanks guys gonna take me a few months, im only a cook and my wifes a waitress/cashier so its hard to finance this oh so expensive hobby and skill we all love. but heres what im shooting for its gonna be a custom built dti upper with these options gonna cost about 530 b4 shipping

dti 16" 1x9 twist chrome lined heavy barrel
standard bolt & carrier
YHM 4 rail free float tube
YHM low profile gas block
a2 flash hider
standard flattop upper with t marks
standard charging handle
standard gas tube

and when its complete its gonna have this scope AR-15 Scope Terminator Package

a grip pod on bottom rail and a green laser and a light on the sides

so the total cost for build complete double star lower $268 + custom upper $530 plus shipping so around 798 for finished rifle not including accesores or mags.

81 - 100 of 3,541 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.