Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 3,541 Posts
:confused: How is it that you UK guys have ARs? I thought semi-auto was verbotten in the UK.
You are correct there my friend, Unfortunatley :(

We can still have semi auto's in .22 rimfire, and semi auto shotguns, But thats it.

The other 2 AR's in my picture are straight pull ( No gas system ) So after each round is fired off a manual cocking action is neede to eject the spent brass and reload the next. Magazine size is unlimited.

It's not great, But they work just fine :)

Steve

My tack driver...

Olympic Arms CAR-97 M4... ( removed the m4orgery pinned stock and replaced with 6 position M4 stock from OLY )

No bayo lug...but I do have an attachment that goes over the existing barrel to mount the bayo...( not that I would use it as a spear anyway )

5.56 NATO 16" buttoned barrel... 1:9 twist ...with red dot (shown) or I can hot swap a 4x scope with illuminated reticle...and Pachmayer grips

One of the coolest looking features is the muzzle break...looks like the Cutts Compensator on a Tommy Gun.

a real tack driver....;)

Attachments

RRA 16" Stainless, 1:8, Eotech 551, ARMS BUIS, XS Tritium front sight, NM Two Stage trigger, YHM Rail w/integrated gas port & front sight, ERGO grip, Magpul trigger guard, CAA Vertical grip, stock saddle & rail covers, AAC Phantom flash hider & M4-2000 mod 7 suppressor.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Olympic Arms 16" plinkster with Oly 6 position stock and a couple of other do dads. it is on the low end of cost as AR's go, a little over $600 plus about $150 in extras including the stock, but it functions and shoots very well and filled the empty AR slot in my collection.

my two ar-15's and my ar-10 the ar15 on top is a rra with a m3 aimpoint, ergo grip, daniel defence guard,yankee hill fip ups, caa butt, and a pentagonlight the ar10 in center is a dpms sass with a burris 3x12x50, harris bipod and surefire light, the colt a3 on bottom has a surefire hand guard surefire 900 a wepons light, magpul grip and a trijicon acog with a troy flip up there all mall ningaed up although I hate going to the mall

Attachments

Yea, we lost a lot of armaments when that fishing boat went down over the Marinas trench!

21 - 40 of 3,541 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.