AR heavy "training" video

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ARnoob, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Here's an interesting "training" video that I found on another website. This video features mostly AR's, but some other rifles and pistols as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcT1mw0i4fE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Cut You Down[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Great video!

Like the JC song and your avitar too...

3. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Thanks, but someone else made the video. Guess I should've posted that. In fact, I do that now.

4. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

still a awesome video!!! hopefully i will be doing that soon volunteered for our ships vbss (vessel boarding search and seizure) team so get to go to school for that here soon which is 2 weeks of tactical team movement and trigger time. cant wait.!!!

5. Class3inGA

Class3inGA New Member

Made me want to go get my rifles and go play.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Props ARnoob.

Great vid!

7. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Thanks guys. I love to see sweet shooting vids. I'd love to see more if you guys have any.

8. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

That's the Stuff I'd like to do, but in Kommiefornia, it's not very possible... yet.

9. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

agreed. im waitin on the navy to send me to a training that is very similar. its 2 parts first one is 2 weeks for weapons fam/range time(m4's and m9). the second part is a month long of tactical team movement and weapons tactics/cqc. hopefully it will be soon!!!

10. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Heres another from the same guys. Im thinking these guys are normal enlisted guys who have taken it upon thierselves to go above an beyond. Im guessing Marines from the sticker on the rear window of the silver car. They sure can manipulate a rifle.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u97NR--kr-0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u97NR--kr-0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

11. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

one of the comments on that video said it was a magpul training course... not likely since its old folding tables and there pov being used as cover. my bet is just a few good marine buddies havin fun. some call that training i would call that just plain ole fun,

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  12. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Its def not a magpul class. There isnt a single instructor on that range and like you said the POVs are probably a no-go for Magpul courses. Id like to be able to find a group of guys around here willing to put in that kind of time.

13. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

your not kiddin once i get mine built i will have to go out to the desert and find a place to shoot

14. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

is there anywhere close to you being youre in the SD area? Last time I was in that area it was all concrete and BMWs :lol:

15. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

if i drive about 45mins out into the desert there is supposedly a place u can go n shoot whatever you want. have to find out tho still is pretty much concrete and beemers...

16. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

LOL. When I was in Az. its seemed like you could shoot anywhere or anything.

17. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

i got a uncle in phoenix. at least i think he is still there. i may go out and visit him once the baby gets here so he can see her. but thats about what we have to do here someone told me today that theres a old junk yard out in the desert about 30 miles from sd that they go and shoot at. sounds good to me:D

18. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Any BLM land, even in California, you can shoot at, except OHV and all that(most of glamis is OHV) Google California BLM, they've got a office your ways I think. they're pretty helpful, actually.

19. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

Thanks pagj thats good to know. i will have to do that.

20. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I lived just a small jont away from Glamis in Yuma, Az for a while. My dad crushed 2 vert at Glamis.