Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Agent Tikki has put together a great thread compiling a long list of AR-15 manufacturers I thought it would be fun to put together an alphabetical list but with one twist ... to keep it shorter, only one manufacturer per letter.

And since I have an ArmaLite and AR-15 stands for the 15th ArmaLite design, "A" flat out has to be ArmaLite.

No this isn't a real M16 from Vietnam but I thought I'd add a couple accouterments to the rifle! Yes, that's a Colt 1911.

Here goes...

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And B...

Well it has to be BCM... :p

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And C...

can there be any other than Colt? Cheating a little here but this is a "Colt" (Colt made by Walther) pictured with a Colt 1911 and Walther P38.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D has to be Daniel Defense!

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess you see what I've done here... B and D are taken, no BM, DTI or DPMS guys! :p

So who's got an E? Eagle Arms? What else starts with an E? Let's keep it in alphabetical order, no F until there's an E.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry D is taken, got an E?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
okdonk said:
Does it have to be in order? So we have to find the E first before moving to next letter? ;)
Yep. Gotsta play by da rools.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hint... Nobody said you have to own the AR. I googled lots of images of Eagle Arms. But figured I'd already monopolized the beginning of the alphabet. :p

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why not wait your turn. Got an E?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Here is your E.... Lol Eagle Arms Ar 15.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
heckler & koch

Attachments

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts