Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a pre-Henry AR-7, and I am trying to find a scope mount (part # 3369). Most on-line outlets that list them (like ar-7.com ) are out of stock, since no one makes them anymore. B-square made one as part # 14225, but it is out of production. Does anyone know of a source that actually has one in stock. :( Thx in advance.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Good question. Maybe it would be easier to have a gunsmith add grooves to the receiver like the current-production AR7s have?

·
Registered
10 Posts
AR-7 Scope mount

Are you still looking for the mount? I have a side mounting AR-7 EXP. ll Scope mount. new in old package (NOS). In package is the mount, 1 screw and the allen head wrench. made by Charter Arms.

·
Registered
2 Posts
#3369 side mount

Interested in purchasing your #3369 side mount for Charter Arms AR-7 Explorer. Please forward contact information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try this -- they at least list the side mount.

AR-7 Industries, AR7, AR-7, Explorer, Sporter: Long Island Shooting Center

Bill

I recently bought a pre-Henry AR-7, and I am trying to find a scope mount (part # 3369). Most on-line outlets that list them (like ar-7.com ) are out of stock, since no one makes them anymore. B-square made one as part # 14225, but it is out of production. Does anyone know of a source that actually has one in stock. :( Thx in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
AR 7 mounts

You will find AR 7 mounts as well as a great line of accessories at "AR 7 Customixed Accessories LLC".
Good luck
Glenn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts