Ar 15

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by mtmagwhenindout, Jan 4, 2012.

1. mtmagwhenindout

mtmagwhenindout New Member

Rguns.net you can order upper lower and complete does anybody have any reviews from this site?

2. bradford027

bradford027 New Member

They have decent prices but poor customer service. Imho a much better ar can be had at palmetto state armory for around the same $.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

No one knows who makes their recievers. They dont have CnC machines there. Best to avoid their ar15 stuff. They are a good source of surplus but not for ar15s

4. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

This is in the C&R section? Wouldnt it be better in the rifle section? :confused:

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Rguns is mainly a c&r dealer. I didnt move it because more c&r people would have experience with rguns than the ar15 folks

6. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I see.... Carry on then... :eek::p

7. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

You have to like the idea of a $65 stripped lower. Makes for a nice start on a cheap plinker. Mil spec is supposed to be mil spec.
    Rguns has always treated me ok not great just ok. 6 1/2 out of 10. That's what worries me. What if your lower is scratched,dinged or worse. I have never had the greatest luck with there customer service.
    Good luck and keep us posted. I'm very interested in hearing from other people who buy from the same people I do.