Ar-15 prices

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by tderrick, Jan 7, 2012.

1. tderrick

tderrick New Member

What website sells high class Ar-15 6.8spc for cheap?

2. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

You pretty much get what you pay for with ARs buy cheap,get cheap. Pay for quality,get quality. But I'm sure someone here can point you towards some 6.8 uppers for a good price.

3. mtmagwhenindout

mtmagwhenindout New Member

4. tderrick

tderrick New Member

Thanks for the help!

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've been looking at palmetto state armory. Their prices on AR build kits are great, and they seem to have a very good reputation. Although I don't know about their prices on uppers alone.

6. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Define cheap :D

Bottom of the barrel ... or "lowest price possible without sacrificing a lot of quality"

because there's a LOT of **** out there you don't want to waste your money on

7. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I like to go w/ value. Palmetto State Armory seems to be a good value. Get a good 6.8 barrel then the rest of your stuff from PSA. Does PSA sell a 6.8 barrel? I know they sold a 6.8 upper at one time.

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm pretty sure they sell a complete 6.8 upper, I've been browsing their site quite a bit, and seem to recall seeing one.

9. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

If accurate is what you want a non chrome bore will be a better choice for a hunting rifle and wilson arms barrels are some of the best.

10. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

It went out of stock almost a year ago.