1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Enhancer? Why?

·
Premium Member
22,653 Posts
I think you mean a flash suppressor. and yes, they can be used on most AR-15 type rifles.

I don't know that any one brand is better than the others, mine all came with the suppressor already installed.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Aren't there some states (thinking NY) with pretty particular rules about the allowable "muzzle device" and how it has to be attached and such? Probably just NY & CA.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
California isn't fond of flash hidders/suppressors but there are some compensator/suppressors like the PWS FSC and Battle Comp that are legal in those states. I think flash and sound suppression should be gtg w/o a stamp in all 50 as well as standard cap (30 round) mags.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
In California, flash hiders are considered an evil feature. So if you have one, you need to have a fixed magazine. If you don't have a flash hider, any sort of pistol grip (forward or rear), or a collapseable stock, then you can have a regular magazine release. If you have any of these EVIL features (lol) then you magazine must be fixed and must require a tool to drop the mag.

<3 Cali.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
best cheap flash suppressor if your not running a qd suppressor is the A2 military flash hider. you not only get a great flash hider but it prevents dirt kicking up and blocking your view or giving you away when shooting prone.

also keeps from damage the paint on the hood of your car when using it as a hasty rest. dont ask me how i know that....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts