appraisal

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by Bump11b, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Bump11b

Bump11b New Member

I have a Winchester Model 90 22Long Rifle made May 30 1911. It has an octogan barrel. The serial number starts with 75____.

2. thatonespot

thatonespot New Member

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Condition has a lot to do with value.

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

As said- Value of ANY firearm is based on make, model, and condition. In the case of the Model 90, you can find them for $200-$600, or more- depending on the condition. Being refinished makes value plummet.

WE NEED PICTURES! Well lighted, in focus, lotsa pixels.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  5. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Just my opinion but mine, given to me by my dad & given to him by my grandpa is priceless !...................

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Truth! I get sad sometimes when threads like this are started and it's a users 1st post. Many times it's because someone just got handed a family members gun and now they want to sell it.

I'm not saying that's what is happening here...It just happens pretty often. I have an old shotgun that I'm not even sure would fire anymore bu tit was my Dads and it will stay in the family at least as long as I'm alive. And I will haunt my kids if they sell the ones I pass down.:eek:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  7. xring3

xring3 Member

Well said about passing down firearms.....I have a stepson that some of my firearms were going to UNTIL.....he disrespected his mother......he thinks they are going to him someday.......too bad I won't be around to witness the fireworks

8. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Not meaning to take away from the original subject of the OP, but my Dad gave me his Winchester Model 94, made in 1976. It is priceless to me and will be passed down to one of my grandchildren when the time comes.

9. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Oh you so got to haunt his ***...boooOOOOOooo...no guns for youuuUUUUuu

I told the wife I'm going to haunt the hell out of her. Because that's the kind of wrong headed man she married:cool: