Apple co-founder steve jobs dies....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Oct 5, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I new he looked bad but I didn't think he was that close to death......

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah he's been sick for a while. I had no idea it was that bad either. I about crapped when I found out.

3. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

And this effects me how? People die every day. It's not BREAKING NEWS.

4. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

That's basically how I feel. He's a guy I never knew, never had a desire to know, and now have no chance of knowing. He was a fine businessman, and he made a ton of money. Good for him. If I knew him I would send his family and friends my condolences, but I didn't, so it is really none of my/our business.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

mostly just the fact that it was such a surprise to everyone, and he was a house hold name. He was only in his 50's too. Is is going to void any warranties on Apple products? No. Are you gonna spend a week in mourning? No.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Not really much of a surprise, either. He had a liver transplant two years ago and has been battling pancreatic cancer. He resigned last month as head of Apple because of failing health.

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

You didn't feel that yesterday.............THE............EARTH............STOPPED........................:eek::eek::eek:

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

As much as I don't care for Apple products or their business practices, the man truly was a technological visionary.

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes...We would not be on the computer today....Well...Maybe.....

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Very intelligent man and a sad loss to the technology world as well. I guess now they will be addressing and fixing that little flash hardware problem he refused to upgrade and fix in his ipads when he was alive.

Technology marches on and waits for no man. :cool:

11. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

Hey! This could have an effect on Pixar and future releases. Us parents who never get to watch grown up movies really need the next Wall-E ASAP.

Sent from a Droid...but not the one you are looking for, move along.

12. BB98338

BB98338 New Member

Death of Steve Jobs

It is pretty sad but not unexpected. But for the grace of God goeth us all.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

I didn't know about the cancer till today. It was a surprise to me, and everyone in my circle, I just thought the media was keeping it low profile. (I don't quite live under a rock, although at times I wish I did) :)