AP. M1 Garand 6/45

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by g24t, Sep 22, 2011.

1. g24t

g24t New Member

Just bought a M1 garand from my neighbor who's father owned it form over 30 years. This rifle is mint, has a R.R.A. on the stock with a rectangle with a P inside on it just under the grip. The rifle looks unfired, sure you have heard that from a lot of folks. Looking at the parts, they all look right.
    anyway I have owned several and sold them when money was tight, along with lugers and k-98's g43's and g41's. but that is life, they were an investment. In the last three months, got three matching (all) k98's, a ce 44, a Dou 43 and a ar43. Just trying to get my collection going again. I paid $750.00 for Garand. This is a very interesting we site, I also collect German helmets.

G24T

2. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats! That sounds like a beautiful rifle. Can we get some pictures?

3. g24t

g24t New Member

My M1 Garand

will try to send some pictures, need to check on how to post them on the forum.

G24t

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

5. g24t

g24t New Member

My M1 Garand

I hope this photo goes through.

Attached Files:

6. g24t

g24t New Member

photo's of my M1 Garand

This is the stock photo that has RRA, also the front of the barrel

Attached Files:

7. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Absolutely beautiful. You have quite the find there.

8. g24t

g24t New Member

Two of my k98's

These are two of my all matching non russian capture k98's. They are all like new.

Attached Files:

9. blitzen25cat

blitzen25cat New Member

Very nice German military items. I have collected and sold quite a lot over the years-I wish that I still had some of what I sold like the byf 41 luger all matching with holster and capture papers. You have some nice items there. As you can see from my avatar that I still collect German military-yes the MP 40 is legal and the helmets are original. Best regards:)

10. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Note to self get an M1 Garand and a K98k ;).

11. g24t

g24t New Member

German Collectables

I have sold about 20 German helmets in the last 5 years, I had some real rare ones, a free India, several red cross, some SS and a bunch of others, I still have about 4 or 5 left. I have owned most of the k98 manufacture models, from g29o to g43 and g41 and 33/40. My handle is g24t, guess you know where that came from. My collection was to large and was devoting much of my time looking and buying, had to stop. I still has a SS camo smock that I am going to sell, that will clear out my cloth. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.

g24t:)