Anything like me

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CourtJester, Sep 13, 2010.

1. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I got some new software at work and spent half the day fiddling with it and seeing how it works. I had a lot of fun making this. I think it turn out pretty damn well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EVRt1CeGDo]YouTube - Anything Like Me[/ame]

2. m260gt

m260gt New Member

3. GNLaFrance

GNLaFrance New Member

Sorry... got something in my eye... great video.

4. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Good stuff right there brother, thanks. God bless you and yours. Joe

5. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

6. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Nice pics Jester, video turned out great, good job!

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Good video! How did he get his nose bloodied?

8. CourtJester

Him and his younger brother were playing around the pool. Both were at a solid jog when his brother Stopped real quick and spun around. As his younger brother is a bit shorter, Nicholas got a hefty head-but strait to the snout from the center of Lucas’ forehead.

9. amoroque

amoroque New Member

VERY nice job! Thanks for sharing!

10. CourtJester

Well thank you all.
    There are some great stories behind a lot of those pictures. Maybe it's just because they're my kids. Good shiit though for sure.
    I've spent the bulk of my adulthood working and road racing sport bikes so the pics in the vidoe are ones that really stick because they're the few times I spent family time back in those times.
    Done racing now so life is good and I'm actually using every weekend for quality family time.
    That second picture; I told him that we were going to cook him and was trying to get him to hold the vegies so he would taste good.
    If you look over my son's shoulder in the third from the last picture, there is a picture of my grand father with that exact same guitar which is one of the first electric guitars made.
    Slowed down my life and got back into hunting and shooting and added the kids and life has finally gotten relaxed and enjoyable.