Anything fun at work today.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shihan, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Today was a very interesting day. I had one of the worst Bed Bug infestations I have ever had to deal with. I had never seen eggs out in the open in the quantities as I did here.
    I should have gotten some more pictures. I was just to busy killing the little suckers.
    The black stuff in the pictures is fecal matter, notice how thick it is.
    This is just the headboard, I spared you from seeing the mattress and box spring.

Just wanted to share.:D Now have a good evening.

Attached Files:

2. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Shihan, Ran into a single bedbug in a hotel room that my wife and I rented. :eek: We "Bugged Out" instantly and got a full refund after showing the critter (we caught it in an empty water bottle) to the manager. We moved to another hotel, bathed, took the dog to Petsmart and had it dipped and groomed, and when we got home, every piece of clothing got stripped off outside, washed and dried for 20 minutes. The luggage was left outside until we could vacuum every single piece of it. It was a gigantic headache, but with the help of a couple of Internet sites, we learned what to do not to transfer the little buggers home with us. It's been two and a half months and no signs, so we think we've avoided the terrible critters! :p I do not envy your work, whatever it is!

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Looks like a headboard from a crack house.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I don't see how people could sleep in that. :( It just seems like one would get no sleep from being bitten repeatedly.

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Freakin' nightmares because of Shi again....:p

When will I learn to NEVER look at his threads before bedtime?

6. winds-of-change

And since when have you ever spared us from any freaky things? I would have liked to see the mattress and box spring.

7. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Well there isn't much going on today. Shihan is off work and driving me NUTS!!!!!!:D

RSG!!!!!:D

8. winds-of-change

I can only imagine. Sorry, RSG.