anyone worried bout north korea?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dynastyofnext, Jun 24, 2009.

1. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

Just skimmed through the yahoo articles main thing that caught my eye: "Were going to wipe America off the map." There was something about trailing a Korean ship suspected of carrying materials for nuclear weapons, and they got upset cause John S Mccain was trailing them. <(lol USS)

Obama doesnt make me feel safe, lets bring back Bush and tell him theres oil in North Korea. If Korea does launch a Nuclear missle does anyone think we can stop it before it reaches us?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  2. p11shooter

p11shooter New Member

Not only korea

N. Korea is just one of them that worries me! Iran is another, and our good President Hussein invited the leaders to a 4th of July celebration! Makes sense to me!!:confused:

3. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

North Korea and Iran, piss ants. What me worry?

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

If I were in the WHITE house I would invite them to a good ole down home southern bbq with pig and everything else. None of that gooy kemshie crap. First thing I would do would be to pull out my Colt Delta Elite 10mm and blow Kims brains all over the back 40 and then turn to he Iran Douche bag and tell him "KNOCK YOUR ****ING **** OFF OR THIS IS WHAT WILL ****ING HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT YOU GOAT ****ING INBREAD DIRTY, LIVING IN A CAVE ****ER". Then get a dam beer, pork ribs, briskit and slaw.

Eff these SOB's if they are going to mess with me then I am going to EFFING KILL THEM and who ever follows them. Plan and simple. How hard is it to get on the dam phone and tell Kim you launch one missile it better be a EFFING big one. Because I am launching 10 big mother effers at you and I plan to make your piss ant county glow for a thousand years. Try me you slope headed yellow effer, go a head I dare you to. That is after I have one ship destroy your entire navy and shoot your missile out of the sky like a wounded duck.

5. opaww

opaww New Member

The only thing that worries me about the midget Kim is that my oldest some is stationed at Camp Casy on the DMZ.

6. Texanbybirth

Texanbybirth New Member

It wouldn't bother me normally, but how long will it be until 0bama surrenders to him. My boys start reaching draft age in 2 years also.

7. jng2985

jng2985 New Member

He's already stocking up on lube as we speak.... :eek: <-- BO soon..

8. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

You need to school OBAMA on negotiations. TANGO FOR PRES!:cool:

9. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

The N. Korea situation worries me a little.

I don't believe that they are capable of mounting an effective offense against the U.S. but I worry that they will do something stupid with their nukes that will make the whole world suffer, including us.

My other concern is that when it comes down to it, China will probably support N. Korea if there is a conflict. I don't think that we want to tangle with China just now.

Canis

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

The CHICOMS will keep Ill'tl Kim in place. chinese.gif cheeky-smiley-024.gif

It's a military coup in Iran that bothers me. [​IMG]

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

:rolleyes:

12. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

I don't really worry about the clap ridden, faggot, midget. China will hand him his A$$ real quick if he goes to far. When China finishes sucking America dry. I worry.

13. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

His rockets are shat. They cant stage properly and their guidance system sucks. Not to mention that their inherit design has terrible CG and CP.

Their known atomic testing is producing only 2 to 4 kilotons yield.

The atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was about 13 Kt. and Nagasaki was around 20 Kt. And I believe that the Nagasaki bomb was an air burst.

N. Korea attacking S. Korea is a different story. which could very well happen.

As far as one of their rockets, with or without a warhead, reaching Hawaii, I feel it is highly unlikely at this time. However, one of their rockets may go where not intended by them due to their shatty design and piss poor guidance system.

If one of these rockets accidently or otherwise hits Japan, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be hell to pay.

Japan would be quite a formidable advasery to N.Korea. Especially with our backing.

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

If N Korea attacked S Korea then all we need to do is sit back and watch the south kick the N Korea's azz.

15. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Yeah, after North Korea rolls over the speed bumps at the 38th.

16. kodiak1973

kodiak1973 New Member

I think what worries me the most isn't the overt violence being threatened by North Korea, but the fact that it seems that every country is taking this opportunity to test the new "administration" and see what they can get away with. I was watching the news yesterday and they were talking about how deliberate Obama is. How he likes to wait and see how things play out. That's fine, but sometimes you can't wait things out and try not to upset someone. I really think that when the chips are down and it comes down to sticking by your guns or blinking, he's going to blink. He doesn't seem like a strong leader.

If he does blink, it'll be open season on the US and our citizens, just like when Carter was president.

Just my two cents.

On a separate note, I've worked with people from S. Korea and even spent two weeks over there and they are a very nice group of people. I really hope nothing happens to them or to our people in the military over there. Guess that's why I include them in my prayers.

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How do you figure? The south Korean are much better fed and equipped than north Korea will ever be. Midget boy Kim is spending all his money on his nuks that don't work.

I still feel that if north korea attacks they will get there azzez handed to them.

18. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

The problem is like all of the last few CONFLICTS (BS). We/They will not be allowed to kick ass/win. Courtesy of a pack of pansy politicians.

19. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Don't get me wrong, the North would lose the war, there would just be plenty of causalities on our side depending how fast they try and move.

I'm just basing that off of what I've heard people assigned to both Osan and Kunsan have said.