Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I thought it was a great speech and it appears the NRA at least has a plan, something our government doesn't have a clue on how to address. I feel better after listening to the conference, now I don't have to cancel my membership!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I thought the protesters were disgusting. Other than that I thought what Mr. LaPierre had to say was good regardless of his demeaner.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
I thought the protesters were disgusting. Other than that I thought what Mr. LaPierre had to say was good regardless of his demeaner.
Agreed.

But the "PURISTS" are going to trash the NRA no matter what.

They really and truly believe that the 2A allows them to own nukes.

Sometimes I think the 2A "purists" are a greater threat to our freedom than the Brady Bunch.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
NRA will be on Nightline tonight on ABC. Should be interesting.
I watch that Nightline special last night...its more propaganda meant to further their anti gun agenda.

Highlights the mass amounts of shootings on the streets of Philthydelphia and Chitcago...But never mentions how guns are illegal in Chitcago or asks how many of the guns in Philthydelphia are legally owned or how many of all the shootings were gang/drug related.

When giving the "fair and balanced" side of gun ownership. they show a family shooting as a family and creative editing only shows enough to further the anti agenda.

Its pure BS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts