Anyone use Sanyo Eneloop?

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Scratchammo, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

I know there are plenty of great reviews out there with research & comparison testing but has anyone used them personally?

2. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Because of the price I opted to use Duracell Pre-charged which is similar and also a hybrid rechargeable battery.

I prefer and use the ones made in Japan (w/ white collar around the top) and avoid the China ones (black collar).

They work great and hold their charge at least for a year. I use them on everything now (including clocks, remote, flashlight, etc.) and never bought a (AA or AAA) battery since.

3. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

That's weird having 2 versions of the same brand.

4. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Nothing new...almost all product manufacturer do the same thing.

Check regular batteries, some will be made in the US, China, Korea, Taiwan, etc. Same with electronics and guns for that matter.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I have to deal with Sanyo CRAP everyday I would never buy their batteries. I have two Sanyo projectors and they eat $300 bulbs like cookie monster eats cookies. They have been out for repair more than any other of the 50 some projectors I have. I had a sanyo stereo once. It lasted about 6 months then took a dump.

To me they rank lower on my list that Lee reloading gear. Now that is effing low let me tell you.

6. jamesb

jamesb New Member

I use the Sanyo Eneloops in all my camera flashes. I have 16 of them and they work great!

7. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

I kinda like my Lee mold. What happened to yours?