Anyone try one of the Glock carbine conversion? If so which one which one?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by SGTMAC26, Nov 18, 2011.

1. SGTMAC26

SGTMAC26 New Member

I been seeing several on the Internet and have not seen any in person. I was interested in trying one, but wish to get a consensus as to which one is best and what makes it better than others?

2. fadisahouri

fadisahouri New Member

i have the roni carbine its perfect easy to install.

3. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

I have one from Mech Tech for my Glock 20. It is more accurate than I expected and very reliable

4. EMTchad

EMTchad New Member

I keep hearing and seeing the " JR " Just Right carbine kit. They say it used to be a total fail until they redid some work to it and says it's nice. I'm thinking of trying it for my 40. I needa do more research

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Would love to see a picture of that.

Wish some would come out for the XD's {kicks can}.

6. fadisahouri

fadisahouri New Member

some pictures of the roni carbine

Attached Files:

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

It would have to have a 16 inch barrel attached to avoid sbr status with the stock on it. It doesnt appear to be so in the pics

8. EMTchad

EMTchad New Member

Yeah the JR carbine fits the requirements

9. AZL

AZL New Member

I just ordered the 9mm M4 upper from Lone Wolf. It uses the 17 or 33 round Glock magazines, and if it is anything like their other products...it will be a winner.

It is on "back order" but I am anxious as hell to get it. I got the American Spirit 9mm M4 about three weeks (maybe a month now) ago, and I love it. Then again, I am an AR guy...so that's where my leanings go.

The mythical GLOCK carbine has been a runor for a LONG time. I hope it's not an urban legend, but I can tell you one thing...if Gaston and young Richard DO bring one out...it will sell like hotcakes.

I fired one of the Mech Tech models for an evaluation....it was about 99% reliable...BUT...I am calling that ammo-related. It was hinky with some JHP, but totally reliable with ball or Remington 115 JHP (the old rounded profile).