anyone seen deg?

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Gun Forum' started by bobski, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member Sponsor

seems to have fallen off the planet. im trying to get him for tickets to his shoot. if anyone has a way to get him, lmk!

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

He caught a lot of flack for a joke he made last month. Haven't seen him since. :(

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I hope that isn't keeping him away. There were no hard feelings.

4. bobski

someone needs to get him and see if he's going to nix the ftf shoot help.
    and too...see if hes gonna nix his kind offer for free tickets to his ok. shoot in may.
    maybe this will serve as a lesson for all ftf posters if he does. fun is one thing, but joking around is for kintergardeners.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  5. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

I see where Johndeer got banned. I use to love watching the back and fourth Axxe and him had.

6. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Jon M will be here any time now....to lock this thread down.....:D.

7. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

It seems Jon m locks alot of threads for no reason IMO. this forum is good for running people off, not surprised About Johndeer.

8. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

I didn't know he was gone until this thread...I am kinda surprised..never noticed his posting anything all that crazy...? Axxe either...i must miss out on all the good stuff.....:D.

9. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Yeah, I haven't seen Axxe on here in awhile...guess he got banned to or left.

10. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Yep...AXXE is very active over on TOF..

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

If you have any issues with what i am doing as a moderator please contact g30usmc with specifics or ask me. Use pm's for such things not open forums.

This goes for any issues with any moderator.

Just for the record johndeer left on his own leaving a goodbye thread. Doing so informed admin (g30usmc) he no longer wished to be a member here so his account was closed.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  12. bobski

tof?.............

13. bobski

hey jonm....is deg still with us?

14. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Don't have an issue with it, but thanks for the offer.:D

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

First, you did not see where johndeer got banned. He posted asking that his account be closed.

Second, deg is not banned. He was here 23 December. Sometimes we have folks that just go silent- accidents, health, family problems, or ran off and joined the Foreign Legion for all we know.

And for the record- if a member IS banned, we do not post that. Ever think that maybe we try to leave a member with some dignity?

As far as banning folks for no reason- none of you see that total information that comes to us. You do not see the PMs that a member sends- that get forwarded to us by the recipient. You do not see the posts that are reported to us by other members. Most of you will have posts that you never see- because the posts were beyond the limits, and were deleted.

Finally, in the time I have been here, we have never banned a member permanently without warning (Spammers and folks that make a first post filled with insults and profanity are an exception)

There have been members that were placed on a time out- and straightened up, and have come back and stayed here like any other valued member. Others that would not listen, repeated conduct they had been told was not acceptable- and wound up being banned- AFTER ALL OF THE MODS AND ADMINS had discussed it. We do not take it lightly.

If you were a Mod, and had a member that picked fights, insulted other members for no reason, sent threatening PMs- and AFTER BEING TOLD TO STOP IT continued to do that- what would YOU propose to do?

Frankly folks, I have hard a long, hard week, my feet hurt, and I am going to go have a beer.

16. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

Hold up C3 don't come off so strong. I didnt know the circumstances but out of curiosity I looked at his wall. I haven't seen him in a while but know he was a daily user. Not trying to stir poo but this place is getting a little strong armed. ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1421452922.735187.jpg

17. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I saw John Deere's "goodbye" thread. It was his choice.

18. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Again, nobody is coming off strong, we simply stated JD asked to be removed on his own accord.

Attacking a volunteer in this forum, that spends countless hours, trying to keep the peace, is something that I don't permit.

There is many things, I will let slide, that is not one of them. If there is a issue with any moderator, because of what was said, or done, send me a PM, attacking a staff member will not be tolerated.....period

19. bobski

hey guys........its steering off course.
    i was told there was a scrap and deg was involved. i just wanted to know if anyone is talking to him thru pm's or heard from him. he is supplying awards for th ftf shoot and we want to know if we need to make backup plans if he was miffed and is kanking his interest in ftf.
    i got a bunch of guys wanting to go to his free shoot in ok. in may.
    i need to tell them if hes reneging on the offer.
    so if anyone hears anything..lmk.

20. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Calm down boys, don't get your panties in a wad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.