Anyone see this video?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MoHawk, Apr 13, 2010.

1. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'd have drawn on the unidentified interloper if I could have effectively and defended myself. That bears no resemblance to a traffic stop, but looks just like an armed bike-jacking.
    That boy needs some training.

3. GeauxTigersGuy

GeauxTigersGuy New Member

:eek: That could have gotten ugly. Quick.

4. jbd

jbd New Member

that cop should understand we are not all sheep.the first words out of his mouth should have been'' state police''. the poster above is correct that could have gotten ugly. i am glad it did not.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Im a cop... And thats bullsh!t.

Couple things here...

Trooper in plain clothes/unmarked car, pulling someone over for C&I/speeding = BS

Trooper stopping like that with gun in hand not announcing himself immediately = BS

Sounds like Trooper was mad when he seen himself on the intraweb and complained to the brass.

Whole thing = BS

6. Yunus

Yunus New Member

That's what I would have thought. Maybe were missing something here, the video was cropped did he have lights and sirens on the unmarked car?

Bringing him up on recording charges though? Give me a break. Next time I'm walking through the park with my dogs(yeah I talk to them, so what) and see someone with a camera recording their kids after I walk by , I should call the state police and have them brought up on charges for illegally recording.

I hope the man continues to record with his helmet, he just needs to put a sticker on the front that says, "Audio recording in progress".

7. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I would like to see the whole video, from beginning to end. I pitty anyone who makes an uneducated statement from this obviously edited video. Because ABC is more of a liberal news station than a conservative news station, I'm betting they edited it to Graber's benefit.

Couple of things to make this stop better - the marked car should have blocked Graber's bike and the unmarked should have acted as back up, or the plain clothed trooper should have pulled out his badge in his left hand while pulling his gun with his right. I'm sure there were some circumstances unknown to us as to why the trooper pulled his gun.

8. bkt

bkt New Member

Can someone explain why it's illegal to record stuff that happens in public? The government has cameras on the roads all over the place and records what we do without our permission.

9. Yunus

Yunus New Member

It's only the audio portion. Maryland has a stupid law that makes it illegal to record audio of someone without their permission.