Anyone see this too???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NM-LEO, Jun 8, 2012.

1. NM-LEO

NM-LEO New Member

Any of y'all ever seen a man that has a family, but doesn't want to work hard and keep a GOOD job, but spends outrageous amounts of his money to buy guns, instead of building s life for his family??

Sorta like the girl at Walmart with a fresh manicure, haircut, designer jeans, a new iPhone, but pays for her baby formula with food stamps???

Frustration.....

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

I don't trust people like that, I have an ex brother-in-law that was the same way. He liked to steal guns, no job, drugs, he is in prision for murder. When we would visit the in-laws, I would pack a pistol in the car because I did not know what he would be on and if he was wanting to fight or harm.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I try to give the benefit of the doubt and hope there is more to the story. Maybe he is disabled and can't work and purchases the guns as an investment into his kids future. Could just be a scum bag though.

4. fmj

fmj New Member

The way I see it, its HIS money and HIS life!! If YOU dont like it, its not really any of YOUR business. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about what YOU do and YOUR life and YOUR business and spend LESS time sticking your nose into other peoples lives!

Frustration...that others seem to think they know how to live other peoples lives better than they do.

5. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yea, but kids come first. They deserve an honest chance in life that many parents don't provide. I still mind my own business.

6. fmj

fmj New Member

I dont disagree with that...

it takes a HELL of a lot more than "a good job" or "money" to raise a child...or a productive member of the community!

but people these days seem to think THEY know whats best for everyone else and THATS how we end up with the Govt in everyones business. If people spent more time worrying about themselves and less time sticking their nose in other peoples business we would have a much better world!

I have also noticed that those that are the ones worrying about everyone else are the ones that should be the LAST ones to criticize anothers life...considering their own life is a shambles!

7. NM-LEO

NM-LEO New Member

Had somebody say the same thing about you lately??

Chill out. Say what you want.

But when I'm doing welfare checks, bringing Aid packages with food and toiletries, and collecting donations and delivering it all AND the piece of **** is out back drinking beer with his buddies and admiring his new AR, THAT'S WRONG.

Piss of with your retarded, liberal opinion.

8. NM-LEO

NM-LEO New Member

I have a kid myself. She has ALWAYS come first. So does my family. I've never even thought of putting my petty wants in front of them.

The fact is, a man that puts his toys before his family/needs, is not a man.

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Differing opinions are good, but let's keep it civil guys.

10. NM-LEO

NM-LEO New Member

You got it ;)

11. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

The welfare system is abused by those who don't need it and abuses those that need it. My younger brother is on section 8 housing and he made a little extra last month. His rent went from $700 to $1200. He and his wife and two kids are moving back in with my parents at the end of the month. I told my parents they need to charge him rent so that he doesn't start buying new toys. I myself make $100 too much per month to get Wic and I struggle every month to put food on the table.

I agree that if you're on ANY kind of assistance you should not be getting the latest and greatest stuff. But I guess that's common sense and we all know how common that is.

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Thank you sir. ;)

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm on disability. I get just over $1000 a month. No food stamps no section 8. If I want new toys I TRY to put $100 a month away for them. I have been saving for an AR for about 3 years now.

14. gollygee

gollygee New Member

It becomes our business when the government has to assist them with our tax dollars. Otherwise, none of our business until the kids become wards of the state, again using our tax dollars.

The thing is, it happens & not with just guns. I've seen cheap run down mobile homes with little bare footed, ill-clothed kids running around & a brand spanking new vehicle sitting in the yard that was worth twice what the trailer house cost new.

But, as has been said, we can't live other people's lives.

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I feel you guys trust me. I made good money when I could work. Now I'm always broke and I can't even get a credit card. I watch these drug dealing scum bags in expensive clothes reach into one pocket in the check out line in the grocery store and pull out a wad of cash, put it back in their pocket and pull out a food stamp card. Drives me crazy as I get none of the benefits they take advantage of.

16. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Chances are, that cash they flashed is illegal drug money, so don't envy them for that. Also, they are probably 2nd or 3rd generation welfare recipients. No need to envy them that either. I'd rather be poor on my own than well off on the government dole!

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I don't envy them. I despise them. They have no need for benefits while others who paid into the system their entire lives and now need them don't get them.

18. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Heres how I look at it , if you have someone abusing the system speak up and turn their ass's in . I have a buddy that cannot keep quiet when he sees locals using their free ride card and they drive off on a new harley or a BMW , He lets his opinion fly on the spot and does not hold back . We live in a small town and we have a ton of abusers here milking the system , he doesnt have a problem with someone who needs it and uses it properly , its the guy/ gal that goes to the register with a single bottle of soda and grabs a handful of candy bars and junk food or even better 3-4 ribeyes, T Bones and lobster tails , 30 pack of beer and gets 2 packs of smokes which they pay cash for but use their IL link card for the junk food and bottle of soda , These abusers get a rash of sh!t from my buddy right there at the counter wether he knows them or not . He doesnt care which I applaud him for , I think his biggest thing is he struggles to get by while all the freeloaders are milking off his tax dollars, he is a hard worker , keeps his child clothed and food on the table only to watch his neighbor living it up on the free ride

We as honest hard working Americans need to turn in the dirt bag abusers and put it to a stop

19. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

Purehavoc, if there were more people like your friend I think this world would be better. Calling people out is the way things are going to change. While we shouldn't stick our noses in other peoples business, we should watch out for others.

20. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

Also, if the borders were shut down, a lot of this would go away.