Anyone part of Temple Gun Club?

Discussion in 'Texas Gun Forum' started by Wiebelhaus, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

2. carnestopher

carnestopher New Member

No but I'm looking into it. Their website says something about a meeting the first Tuesday of every month so I'm going then!

3. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

You and I need to meet up at a range at some point!

4. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Hey I used to live in Belton. That was like 20 years ago. That was back before TX had concealed carry.

5. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

It's a good place with good people.

6. carnestopher

carnestopher New Member

For sure! Sundays and Tuesdays are my range days

7. jwjessup

jwjessup New Member

There is also a copperas cove shooting team 1st sat is IDPA shoot, 2nd sat is steel knock down shoot and 4th sat is 3 gun or 5 stage pistol shoot, that's the schedule for every month. They also have a Facebook page "Copperas Cove Shooting Team" if you want to check them out. Give me a call at 850-499-6844 for more information and I can forward you the shooting directer's email so you can talk to him also.

8. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Man, I work 10-4 on Saturdays, have been for the last 8 years, it's a drag.

9. jwjessup

jwjessup New Member

Apparently liberty hill, tx has a really nice competitions http://www.idpa.com/clublist.asp?pick=TX
    Here is a link to all registered shooting teams in TX with possible contact numbers to get more info for certain gun clubs. I hope this helps cause there is no better self defense training better than shooting IDPA, USPSCA, etc. competitions. Also, the better trained anyone is the better the real life out come will be for him or her when it has to count.

10. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Thank you and yes, you are correct.