Anyone not like h&k

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by morrow12tech, Dec 15, 2011.

1. morrow12tech

morrow12tech New Member

Have heard mix feels about them I love the gun I own a 45 usp no problems with it at all

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

For service weapons, they are near the top.
    For concealment, equipment is not readily available.
    For individuality, they are in their own world.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The USP 45 is one of the most dangerous handguns on market. You should ship it to me and I will dispose of it in accordance with Federal law.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Nothing wrong with their reliabilty. I just dont like the control layout and ergonomics.

5. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Do what? For concealment, you need a holster. That's it. They're everywhere.

Hkusp9c everyday.

6. H2oWerker

H2oWerker New Member

I think he meant that there aren't many options. If your going concealed, who cares if you want to limit your holster options to accommodate your handgun preference. You're willing to be a responsible citizen? And not just drop a gun into the waist band of your pants... Choose what you like.

The only thing I don't like about H&K is trying to talk about them. I find generally negative responses from people who have made different personal decisions regarding their weapon of choice.

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

The HK pistols would be one of the last that I would consider. Now the MP-5 Sub Guns are great! They will never be big in the LE Pistol market. I also remember when they made the HK squeeze cocker! OOOOOH! Safety??????

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Have you ever fired one?? they are pretty sweet if a bit on the heavy side for its size and capacity. The triggers are very nice. Its on my must have list of collectables.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I know one of the LEO's who provides security here at the hospital at night carries a H&K. He prefers it over a Glock.

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

I prefer airsoft over a glock heh.